account

Discus and support account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a question at night I came sms that my email address has changed to another, and then came another sms that even the phone number has changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LukášPantauer, May 6, 2019.

1. account

I have a question at night I came sms that my email address has changed to another, and then came another sms that even the phone number has changed can someone please answer someone who has this experience? I can't log in to this account because of the
    changed email address of the number and probably the password thanks for the reply.

:)

LukášPantauer, May 6, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't access my xbox insiders account to unenroll me from beta versions of games I own...: I just gave up on an almost 4 hour phone call with customer support after no progress, multiple transferred calls, and at least an hour on hold. Could someone please help me get back the regular...
  3. Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Xbox Gamertag associated with my Microsoft Account: I have two microsoft accounts, one for work/professional purposes, and another that I use strictly for gaming purposes. My gaming account utilizes a separate email address and is properly linked...
  4. How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?: I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft...
  5. How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove my Xbox account from a console I do not have access to? (Urgent): Hello, I had to pawn my Xbox One a few months ago, and I was told with confidence that I would be able to get it back. Time passes and life got in the way and I find out that I won't get the...
  6. microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...

in XBoX on Mobile
    microsoft账户用手机登录出现账号或密码错误[Translation-The microsoft account logged in with your phone and...: 我在浏览器使用在线软件,需要登录Microsoft账号( 为需要打开OneDrive),用电脑可以正常登录,用手机或者XBOXONE登录,会不停提示“账号或密 错误”,但是账号和密 是正确的。 选择重新建立Microsoft账号,最后会提示“此站点暂时 法使用 此站点正在维护,暂时 法使用,请稍后重试。” [Translation-I use online software in...
  7. need to verify account to play 18+ games

in XBoX on Mobile
    need to verify account to play 18+ games: I cant find were to verify my account to play 18+ games\ 14847166-e2de-486e-8a31-ce61da843bae
  8. No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo accesar mi cuenta me dice que no existe [I can't access my account tells me it...: he tratado de accesar a mi cuenta y me dice que no existe, ser algun error en el alias o porque se elimina automaticamete [Translation-I've tried to access my account and it tells me it doesn't...
  9. 2 accounts on one email

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts on one email: Can someone help please. My son set up two accounts on one email address...don’t ask! We want the original one back. We’re on Xbox One. The first was set up on Xbox one and the second on Xbox One...
  10. Cant change dob on child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change dob on child account: Hi I changed to dob on my child's account from adult to child as I couldn't see what activity he was doing now he cant play certain games and communicate there is no option to change it again it's...