account

Discus and support account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a question at night I came sms that my email address has changed to another, and then came another sms that even the phone number has changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LukášPantauer, May 6, 2019.

1. account

I have a question at night I came sms that my email address has changed to another, and then came another sms that even the phone number has changed can someone please answer someone who has this experience? I can't log in to this account because of the
    changed email address of the number and probably the password thanks for the reply.

:)

LukášPantauer, May 6, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. Your account is already associated with this Xbox, even if there is no account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your account is already associated with this Xbox, even if there is no account: I tried to login to my xbox today and got an error message with little to no explanation and an error code (0x80a4001a). I checked online and found a "solution"...
  3. xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live redeemed on parent account - how to transfer to child's: Hi I've just downloaded a 3 month xbox live subscription but it has been added to my profile as parent account and not my son's. How can I transfer it? 802e3bb1-ffcc-40e4-8aeb-577123508f62
  4. Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension de compte[Translation-Account suspension]: Bonjour, Je viens d'avoir la désagréable surprise de voir mon compte ban vocal pendant 14 jours. La personne qui m'a signalé eu un comportement infect sur une partie classée sur Overwatch....
  5. How do i enter my "Cloud account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i enter my "Cloud account": I herd on https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/1480874-where-are-minecraft-files-stored- that you have a "cloud account" and that your Minecraft saves are stored on it. I Really want...
  6. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  7. smurf accounts made to harrass

in XBoX on Consoles
    smurf accounts made to harrass: Xbox needs to implement a way to block any account that doesn't have any Gamerscore or friends ie:smurf accounts from contacting people. I keep getting smurf accounts messaging me about my age and...
  8. Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sons account suspended when he wasn't the one who was using it.: So my daughter was using my sons account to play Black Ops 4 when some random guy started to flirt with her when she commented on his level (Prestige 365 I think). She called him [Mod Removed], as...
  9. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!: So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb
  10. Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into my account after weeks of waiting: It has been more than 2 weeks since I was able to access my main mircosoft and xbox profile. I have connect support several times and at this point I am being ignored. Is this normal to not fix a...