Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can not sign into my account 26a73fab-e871-4701-9fd3-3d03ddff9d8c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CJBlake1, May 7, 2019.

1. CJBlake1
    CJBlake1 Guest

Account

Can not sign into my account

:)

CJBlake1, May 7, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?

in XBoX on Windows
    Extra account doesnt sync from aywhere to xbox one?: Hello! I am using xbox anywhere on my laptop for 6 months now, eversince we found out it was possible it gave our family more options to play on multipke games while one was occupied. Now for...
  3. help for accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    help for accounts: If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox accounts on the same pc or can i use only one xbox account? 5d2fd7a7-df52-403b-a515-7656aa5afb13
  4. Xbox live account hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account hack: i need my account back i have all the info on me but the hacker changed the email to a new email but i have the orignal email on that account that i created i need help getting it back before the...
  5. Problems Viewing Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Viewing Xbox Account: I just got Sea of Thieves, but to play it and add friends, I need to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account. I'm trying to go to account.xbox.com but every time I try to enter I either get...
  6. Migrating the game from microsoft store to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrating the game from microsoft store to another account: Hi! I wanted to migrate my game bought in microsoft store to another account, is this possible? 6a98868f-ca05-40e7-a3d5-571ef6b1765f
  7. Access to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access to my xbox account: Hi, i need help. I have an account xbox, when i turn on my console i can see that i'm connected on my account. But when I try to enter the email adress of this same account on microsoft website...
  8. Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will we be able to move xbox accounts across microsoft accounts?: When I first created my xbox account I was a lot younger and we used my Dad's Microsoft account which he didn't use at the time. Now I have bought games on the account and all of my game saves are...
  9. DELETED ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    DELETED ACCOUNT: Hi, We had to delete a couple Gmail accounts, and one of them was for the XBOX ONE X, and it looks like recurring billing was on and we were charged for 3 months of game pass that is useless to us...
  10. xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?: Hello. We have an xbox one s with Kinect. I am the adult , my sons are 9 and 5. When we first set the whole thing up I think I had it "online" or xbox live. We connected to a game and we could...