Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can not sign into my account 26a73fab-e871-4701-9fd3-3d03ddff9d8c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CJBlake1, May 7, 2019.

1. CJBlake1
    CJBlake1 Guest

Account

Can not sign into my account

:)

CJBlake1, May 7, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. 2 accounts on one email

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 accounts on one email: Can someone help please. My son set up two accounts on one email address...don’t ask! We want the original one back. We’re on Xbox One. The first was set up on Xbox one and the second on Xbox One...
  3. Cant change dob on child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant change dob on child account: Hi I changed to dob on my child's account from adult to child as I couldn't see what activity he was doing now he cant play certain games and communicate there is no option to change it again it's...
  4. My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account minecraft on PS4.: I used testng in a cross-play world on ps4 with my xbox friends. I came on yesterday and just could'nt connect. It wasbsaying I had to "manually sign in" and that "something went wrong" when...
  5. I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased skin pack and it has disappeared from my account: I signed into my Microsoft account on my nintendo switch and bought the new Pink Out skin pack, upon restarting the game my skin pack and leftover minecoins have disappeared, and do not appear on...
  6. Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Had a gold game on a different account, tried playing it on my account and it said i didnt...: The game was friday the 13th 532e2c8f-b9a0-4f32-8138-38ce5e4f1282
  7. Move son to his own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move son to his own account: My son has grown up and we both want him on his own Xbox and Microsoft account, with his own credit card. He has purchased a few games we would like to transfer, but we will still move forward if...
  8. Hacked Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account: My account was hacked & £75 worth of xbox gift cards were purchased while I was unable to access my account. I've contacted support who game me a link to request a refund which has been rejected...
  9. Using account in two ps4 consoles one xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using account in two ps4 consoles one xbox live account: Hi! I have two playstation consoles. I have logged in using my ms account in the console #1’s minecraft. The problem is that I can’t login in the console #2 because it says that the ms account...
  10. My son's Xbox account was compromised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son's Xbox account was compromised: My son's xbox was compromised and the hackers changed the security settings and we weren't able to change them back for 30 days. We finally got customer service to suspend the account (after the...