Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello!!! my husband made me an account on Xbox one...for some reason I can't play unless I'm linked to him. My question is how can I unlink my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MsVon1980, Jul 15, 2019.

1. MsVon1980
    MsVon1980 Guest

Account

Hello!!! my husband made me an account on Xbox one...for some reason I can't play unless I'm linked to him. My question is how can I unlink my account from his so I can just get on and play without his account..thanks!!

:)

MsVon1980, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Gold membership account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership account: Can i use the same gold account with my brother and play the same online game on two consoles (xbox 360 and xbox one ) ? 3050c996-335a-4bb9-9c49-a06898262da5
  3. xbox accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox accounts: hi i have not had a xbox one s for a couple years if i put my account on my new xbox will all my games that i purchased digitally still be there? f9828286-222d-44d4-9919-a695cf02fa96
  4. Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос касаемо учетной записи[Translation-Account question]: У меня имеется старенький xbox 360 покупал на него игры в магазине(цифровая "копия") хочу отдать его племяннику но дальнейшая его судьба мне фактически будет не известна)) меня интересует...
  5. Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to move gamertag to my new microsoft account but new account has randomly generated...: Hey all, I had a certain gamertag that I used back when I played xbox360. With Halo coming to pc, I was trying to allocate my gamertag to my microsoft account, but it is currently locked to my old...
  6. Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to a new Xbox One X.: I just bought a new One X Gears 5 bundle and after hooking it up and setting it up, it won't let me add an account. It doesn't give an error code at all. A screen pops up with a spinning wheel, it...
  7. Xbox console says account already exists after removal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox console says account already exists after removal.: I was receiving an error signing in so i removed my account from the xbox. Now i am trying to re-sign into my account on the console and it says my email and account already exist. Therefore, it...
  8. Account Merging

in XBoX on Windows
    Account Merging: So i have two accounts one that i don't use and one that i do, the one with less hours and stuff is the one i used for master chief collection on pc. is there a way i can merge two accounts or...
  9. Unable to recover xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to recover xbox account.: So essentially when i was a young young kid i had my xbox 360 and had my account called superghazghazi. I got rid of my xbox a long time ago because i moved to pc. The email linked to the account...
  10. Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...: I know, i was twelve and i kinda forgot the email i used for xbox live. The only things i remember are my battletag and the password. I don't have an xbox 360 or an XboxOne. I don't remember any...