Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to contact you. I have a little problem. I always activate the security code reception, but this phone number no longer exists.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djojojo, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. Djojojo
    Djojojo Guest

Account

Hello, I would like to contact you. I have a little problem.

I always activate the security code reception, but this phone number no longer exists. could you speed up the verification process of the new number on my main XBOX account?

Because losing 30 days of Live subscription and game pass I would not accept it

Thank you and good day

[Mod removed- inappropriate]

:)

2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspend account when child acts up but heres the catch: This question is from my mom. My little brother 14 is very bad he refuses to go to shcool and corners my mom into the wall she's in her 50s only 5 foot 4. She's has been slowly taking his...
  3. Renovar o reactivar cuenta cancela [Translate] Renew or reactivate account cancels

in XBoX Accessibility
    Renovar o reactivar cuenta cancela [Translate] Renew or reactivate account cancels: Buenas tardes, me gustaria saber si tengo opcion de reactivar cuenta de xbox live gold en mi consola xbox360, gracias. [Translate by Mod] Good afternoon, I would like to know if I have a choice...
  4. Problem With My Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem With My Account: I have never had this problem before until now. I logged on to go play minecraft with my little cousin and apparently my cousin was not able to join my game. I went to go on the multiplayer...
  5. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft can't sign in to my Microsoft Account: I purchased Minecraft a number of years ago and so got the windows 10 version for free, and it has worked on my previous laptop. I recently obtained a Hp Elitebook and now when I try to play it...
  7. Xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account: When I try to link my xbox account to my ea account, it says that there is something wrong with my xbox account. But when i go check my xbox account, I can't find any problems. Anyone know what...
  8. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  9. Xbox Account Login 0x801901f4 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Account Login 0x801901f4 Error: 0x801901f4 I try to login and it loads then stops goes blank I have tried removing the account resting internet and nothing seems to work ? c39b3b53-ea54-47ed-adef-d6d4c5cd8d70
  10. Child account not updating to adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account not updating to adult account: Hello. I turned 18 today. My xbox account is still not updating to an adult account. As far as I know there is no adult account attached to my xbox account (or, at least, it's not logged into our...