Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering what should i do since my xbox account was locked since october of lastyear and microsoft isn’t responding to my emails... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JamesKijuan, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JamesKijuan
    JamesKijuan Guest

Account

I was wondering what should i do since my xbox account was locked since october of lastyear and microsoft isn’t responding to my emails

:)

JamesKijuan, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Should I use the Parent or Child’s account for Minecraft Realms initial subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I use the Parent or Child’s account for Minecraft Realms initial subscription?: I would like to sign-up my family for Minecraft Realms. I have a parent account and 2 child accounts appropriately created. To ensure my son can manage the Realms, do I need to buy the realms...
  3. I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant "cancel" the subscription of my old xbox account, because i deleted him for some...: The only thing that i have is the "xbox name" its "DrearierPie2435" , and the payment nomber , if you could resolve this , can you cancel all the subscription that a i have on the account that i...
  4. Xbox account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account sign in: Hello I am currently experiencing an issue on my Xbox to where it wont allow me to sign into my account I've even performed a factory reset this problem is extremely infuriating and I would like...
  5. Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferência de saldo de uma conta para outra [Transferring balance from one account to...: Olá, gostaria de saber se é possível transferir os créditos de uma conta microsoft para outra conta. [Translation-Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to transfer credits from one...
  6. Cannot play Apps on XBOX that were installed by another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Apps on XBOX that were installed by another account: Hi everyone, We have a shared Xbox 360 and 3 children have access to this. When one child installs a game eg Minecraft, the other children cannot access the game without the child that installed...
  7. Xbox Will not let me re add my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Will not let me re add my account: I logged on this morning to an error code, and j submitted a non-signed in ticket for, i followed the solutions from other forum posts that said to power cycle my console and if that didnt work to...
  8. need help with XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with XBOX account: Split from this thread. My grandaughter has forgot her password. She hasent got email or phone no.anymore. she dosent want to lose her account. I as her gran there is only so much i can do. I...
  9. Gamertag move to different registered MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag move to different registered MS account: I have 2 gamertags. One is smoke07check I use primarily for myself, currently associated with my Yahoo email alias. The other is Athleticnote9, which was auto generated for me when I logged into...
  10. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?: i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change...