Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was wondering what should i do since my xbox account was locked since october of lastyear and microsoft isn’t responding to my emails... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JamesKijuan, Feb 14, 2020.

1. JamesKijuan
    JamesKijuan Guest

Account

I was wondering what should i do since my xbox account was locked since october of lastyear and microsoft isn’t responding to my emails

:)

JamesKijuan, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. What to do for a stolen xbox account and threats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do for a stolen xbox account and threats?: Someone stole my son's xbox account and then demanded $10 as payment to return it (which he didn't). Then he threatened to hack into our home's internet and is telling people where my son lives....
  3. Um cara apagou minha conta [Edit - Translation] - A guy deleted my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Um cara apagou minha conta [Edit - Translation] - A guy deleted my account: Oi gente preciso de ajuda, eu tava jogando GTA V online bem de boas dai um cara veio prometeu me dar monte coisa, como sou iniciante concordei e como eu sou do tipo que acha que as pessoas são...
  4. Duplicare dati account Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duplicare dati account Xbox: Salve a tutti. Ho recentemente acquistato una nuova Xbox visto che prima ne avevo una in comune con mio fratello. Ora, visto che non abitiamo più sotto lo stesso tetto, vorrei crearmi il mio...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: Hi, any solution to this. It even shows up in "Purchased" in the microsoft store seen below. Yet all I know about this error is that: 1) I apparently dont own it Heres what happened: One day,...
  6. Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i use my Microsoft account balance to purchase xbox 360 games?: Im trying to purchase GTA iv to play on my xbox one, why cant i use my digital balance to purchase it? I even tried the microsoft store website but you still cant use the account balance to...
  7. Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account: So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign...
  8. Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten my password for Microsoft account for xbox: I've forgotten my password for Microsoft account for x box, my phone number is on landline and doesn't accept texts. How do I get a new password? d8867795-3004-46ca-adbf-f6bc1b1f04f3
  9. When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...

in XboX Insiders
    When i try add game and/or app for kid account, after enter password confirmation on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  10. Erro em minha conta [Edit - Translation] - Error in my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Erro em minha conta [Edit - Translation] - Error in my account: Bom dia, esse problema me acompanha há meses. Não quero falar com um bot, por que já fiz de tudo e nada funcionou. Eu jogo minecraft há anos no celular, antes mesmo da compra da microsoft....