Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like to speak with a billing personal about a family member that has paid for a year and now cant use [Mod Removed - PII]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GPAUTAP47, Feb 14, 2020.

1. GPAUTAP47
    GPAUTAP47 Guest

Account

I would like to speak with a billing personal about a family member that has paid for a year and now cant use
    [Mod Removed - PII]

:)

GPAUTAP47, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. account fruad of about 1500.00 dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    account fruad of about 1500.00 dollars: I have about 1500.00 in unauthorized charges from a microsoft account i dont recognize i have contacted my card and they told me i needed to contact microsoft there are probable 50 differant...
  3. Xbox account seems to be lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account seems to be lost: Alright so check this out. First off, Microsofts system is completely **** retarded. Can't contact support for this, can't do ****. The next best thing is sending a question to a forum. like,...
  4. dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dude hacked into my account and bought himself modern warfare (more info): So I was just playing 2K and I was in mypark just shooting around, and i see this guy add me, i was like oh he probably just added me from the neighborhood to play with (basically i thought it was...
  5. Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking PS4 from Microsoft Account: Hello! I’m trying to log into a new PS4 playing Minecraft. I do have another PS4 however dont recall logging into my Microsoft account with that PS4. When logging into my new PS4 I get message...
  6. My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance not showing up in MICROSOFT STORE WHEN I TRY TO BUY THINGS IN...: Hi, I recently added money to my microsoft account as microsoft account balance but the money I added in my microsoft account did not show up when I went to buy a game on MICROSOFT STORE as...
  7. I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on my daughters microsoft account to buy Robux but it isn't showing up: Hi all I have put spending money onto my daughters Roblox account to buy Robux but the money isn't showing up. I paid via paypal and the orders have gone through but her account balance is still...
  8. microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite: I have added £10 onto my child's Microsoft account but is not showing in the Xbox, I have then added more money and still not showing! we have restated the Xbox several times and try various...
  9. Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft account: I want to unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 permently and i cant cuz its “permanently associated with your Account and what if you have no access to it you cant do anything about it cuz its...
  10. Family account funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family account funds: Kid has Xbox and routinely makes puchases for his Minecraft game. I monitor everything and add money. The other day the account was low do i added $10. He then this to buy something for $4.99. i...