account

Discus and support account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have an xbox and a microsoft account and i have a mojang account. i was wondering if there was a way i could link the accounts so that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LexiS1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. LexiS1
    LexiS1 Guest

account

so i have an xbox and a microsoft account and i have a mojang account. i was wondering if there was a way i could link the accounts so that it is easier for me to play. if it is possible, how would you do it as well?

thank you for your time.

:)

LexiS1, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. 3 month xbox game pass pc different account than xbox account error message how to link them

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month xbox game pass pc different account than xbox account error message how to link them: I recently got an xbox one s and created and account and bought a game and I also activated the free month game pass that came with it. Well I also purchased a new AMD cpu that included a 3 month...
  3. Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account): Hi there, I just wanted to know if it's possible to pre-order the Xbox Series X console using my Microsoft account balance or do I strictly have to use a credit/debit card....
  4. Linked xbox live account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Linked xbox live account: Hello my gamertag is and my xbox live account is linked to my boyfriends xbox live account and i have not gotten any of the promotions that were displayed around the dates of may8 thru the 13th i...
  5. Account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked: Ive been part of xbox for 6 or 7 years and ive never ran into a problem until 2 weeks ago. I see the message ur account has been locked i complete what it tells me to do. But apparently even when...
  6. I cant add a account in my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add a account in my xbox: I reseted my xbox one days ago , and until to this day i cant use it , i click to add a new account and it loads forever , can someone help me?My friends are starting to think i was banned , but i...
  7. Microsoft account balance .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account balance .: Is it possible to save up money on your microsoft account balance, to purchase the series x console. When it becomes available. Would like to know before I start saving....
  8. you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.

in XBoX on Windows
    you can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up.: Just downloaded Phantasy Star Online 2 off of the microsoft store last night, and have been trying to play it for the past hour. But when I try to get into game I'm given the error "You can't play...
  9. Account/network problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account/network problems: I don't know if anyone else is having this issue however every time i try to sign into my Xbox live account while i am connected to the internet it does not progress. however when i am offline it...
  10. Bloqueo de cuenta[Account lockout]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bloqueo de cuenta[Account lockout]: Llevo dos días con mi cuenta bloqueada, la cual utilizo para mi trabajo, por lo tanto en esta época de endemia me es urgente y necesaria; ya llene el formulario prácticamente minutos después que...