account

Discus and support account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have an xbox and a microsoft account and i have a mojang account. i was wondering if there was a way i could link the accounts so that it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LexiS1, Apr 7, 2020.

1. LexiS1
    LexiS1 Guest

account

so i have an xbox and a microsoft account and i have a mojang account. i was wondering if there was a way i could link the accounts so that it is easier for me to play. if it is possible, how would you do it as well?

thank you for your time.

:)

LexiS1, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. Connecting my Ps4 Mojang account to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting my Ps4 Mojang account to Microsoft.: Hello employees of Microsoft, Recently I have been having trouble connecting my microsoft account to my Ps4. I have gone and done the procedures to be able to connect it. I have strong Wi-Fi...
  3. Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]: Здравствуйте, у меня взломали аккаунт, и все данные полностью изменены. [Translation-Hello, my account has been hacked and all the data has been completely changed. ]...
  4. I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not add friends due to how my account is setup.: I have a Microsoft/XBOX account linked with Minecraft Pocket Edition. When I go on to add friends, or play on servers, it doesn't allow me to play 'due to the way my account is setup.'...
  5. i accidently cancelled my live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i accidently cancelled my live account: i upgraded to ultimate pass but i cancelled it and it deleted my gold a294c7ee-0b87-4334-a392-3e4a9a270593
  6. How to Unlink Playstation Account (Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Unlink Playstation Account (Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4): This issue has not been resolved in the MSN support community and MSN moderators made the below referenced thread unable to be commented on, blocking further discussion of the topic with out a...
  7. Packs in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Packs in account: I have 40 packs in club but can only see 28 how does that happin can anyone help pls c6f2633f-ebf1-4d2d-b022-a434470f5723
  8. Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account: 2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play...
  9. Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards: Keeps kicking me out. security seems a joke to MSN 2eedbd89-360b-4c85-9b89-6af748d0eae3
  10. Allowing Child Account to Add Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowing Child Account to Add Friends: First off, I don't own an Xbox. Never have, never will. I only have a Microsoft Account. Thought I suppose I do technically have an Xbox account through my PC (Xbox Console Companion) but treat it...