Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to uprgradey child acount to a adult account e6008622-0e2c-4f2a-a909-6cfccf819d80 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JackSmith_373, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Account

I need to uprgradey child acount to a adult account

:)

JackSmith_373, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. making a mircosoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    making a mircosoft account: When I try to make a mircosoft account for Minecraft on My Play Station 4, when I log in, it says that my account was locked for breaking the Code of condoct, I believe, but, when I Enter a phone...
  3. transferring gaming info to another family member on same account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transferring gaming info to another family member on same account: My son has been using my parent account as his account which means all his games and progress are under my name. I want him to have his own account within our family membership. His argument with...
  4. Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake: My cousin accidentally redeemed his digital code on my Xbox account, can he get a new code and void the other one as a fix? He spent his money on this code and it went to my account and its not...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft forces use of Xbox email (Microsoft Account) instead of personal...: I have Minecraft for Java using my personal Gmail address as my login. I'm trying to use the same personal Gmail address to access Minecraft Windows 10 version. The problem is that whenever I go...
  7. Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account: I purchased a 12 month Xbox Gold Live pass from CDKeys in January of this year and everything was working fine up until a few days ago , upon checking my subscriptions on-line it states that this...
  8. Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink my Microsoft Account with Xbox one: Hi Team, Greetings of the day! It would be an immense help if you let me know how can I unlink my Microsoft account with Xbox One as I never used it and would never use it for sure. Also please...
  9. PS4 Minecraft Login - Random Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft Login - Random Account?: Hello, So, I've had the common issue of being able to log in issuing my Microsoft account, as many have, and I had found a tutorial that seemed to work for most people. I followed it, got my...
  10. Can't add a card to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't add a card to my account: Everytime I enter it in, it says check your info it doesnt match the info on the card. After a few tries it says it can't authorize and I need to call my bank. I've called and the bank told me...