account

Discus and support account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you guys fix my account please all my freinds are appearing offline and i cant add any friends ee35eac9-605c-4d16-a1f6-9e4f9ad33b87 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IsaiahJohnson1714, May 23, 2020.

1. account

Can you guys fix my account please all my freinds are appearing offline and i cant add any friends

:)

IsaiahJohnson1714, May 23, 2020
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

account

1. account - Similar Threads - account

2. What is wrong with my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    What is wrong with my account: When i try to join any sever it says to me that can not join because of how my account is set up. This is annoying because i hsve enabled everything on my account including the ability to join...
  3. locked microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    locked microsoft account: i woke up to being locked out if my account ive reached out to multiple microsoft workers seeking help but my problom is yet to be resovled ive filled out a form in order to recive a email to get...
  4. My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...: So when my account was hacked I was around 12 years old. Didn't know how to recover it and didn't want to ask my parents for help since because I thought I was going to get in trouble. I spent a...
  5. Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account: So some of my friends decided it would be funny to report me. I trusted them and sometimes we messed around and said things but now I'm scared and paranoid that they could take advantage of that...
  6. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  7. how do i change the online play settings for my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change the online play settings for my account: I need help accessing my account settings 3ac9aac2-46fd-47cb-ab67-f2b49946ec59
  8. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  9. How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a game from one Microsoft account to another.: My son purchase a game on my Xbox and on my gamer profile . He now has his own xbox and his own microsoft account and his own gamer profile how can he transfer the license from my xbox to his?...
  10. Unique problem with XBL account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unique problem with XBL account: So quite recently, with some friends wanting me to join them in a game that connects to Xbox live, I have come to realize that my Xbox live account is not associated with a Microsoft account. This...