Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good morning, I got a ban forever for stealing accounts etc. Which is not true Xbox is almost all my life and I have spent a lot of money on it, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emil_X, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Emil_X
    Emil_X Guest

Account

Good morning, I got a ban forever for stealing accounts etc. Which is not true Xbox is almost all my life and I have spent a lot of money on it, I have a lot of colleagues there, can you help me please

:)

Emil_X, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message: Reset your account - problem with the storage: Hi, my son has an XBox One S. The above error message appeared recently apparently, and doing factory resetting and clearing cache has done nothing. What it does now it is very slow to start and...
  3. Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Microsoft account from my Playstation account: Hi, I recently got a new Microsoft account due to an issue with my old one. I was wondering if it is possible to unlink my previous Microsoft account and connect my new one. On Minecraft, it...
  4. Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link my Xbox profile to another pre-existing Microsoft account: I would like to maintain the same Xbox profile, but change the email account associated with it as I no longer wish to use my old one. However the new email address is outlook.com domain so it...
  5. Microsoft account on Switch missing items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account on Switch missing items: I've had Minecraft 360 for years and amassed quite a bit of skin, texture, and mashup packs. Recently I bought Minecraft on my Switch as well so I could cross-platform with some friends. One...
  6. Microsoft Account not Linking to PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account not Linking to PS4: I just bought Minecraft on my PS4 and it won't conntect to my Microsoft Account. I went to site it gave me, I entered the code, it said the code worked and to close the window but it hasn't logged...
  7. Account Getting Locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Getting Locked: My Xbox account keeps getting locked every 5-9 hours so i have to go through the steps to get it back, anyone know why it keeps doing this? 3a3fadaf-8b77-421d-9ab9-068ee34c3d85
  8. My account is locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is locked: They locked me everday and l do nothingonly the bad thing l did is bunch of microsft account to get reward in microsft reward so i am suspended from microsft rewards...
  9. Account Permanently suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Permanently suspended: My older son got my little ones account permanently suspended. Is there a way to make my little one a new account and have Xbox Live still? ec109b21-7499-4c0c-954f-3eca6712c67b
  10. Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.: I would just like to know what happens if you delete and re-add a child account. 1fc9ed6b-e499-440b-a8a4-04c1ed1b47b8