Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to transfer accout to another accout? I want to transfer everything i have to a new accout b32abe7f-1f39-47b2-bee9-255a2eeef6c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jerry rodriguez147, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Account

How to transfer accout to another accout? I want to transfer everything i have to a new accout

:)

jerry rodriguez147, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. Funimation account issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation account issues: So, my funimation account is billed through Microsoft. My account was successfully billed by Microsoft. However Funimation has suspended my account because they never received the information that...
  3. PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1: I've got many code creepers and got in 2 time now i can't fix so please help me Out 3764bc9a-75bb-4170-8ee4-2de6bdc8e37b
  4. you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft: Hello I was told to change my privacy settings to solve the issue, but I can't access my Xbox privacy settings. I keep getting redirected to the support page. I've tried every link on the page...
  5. Repeated "Your Microsoft Account Needs Fixing" notifications

in XBoX on Windows
    Repeated "Your Microsoft Account Needs Fixing" notifications: I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with my account that needs fixing. It is related to my allowing access to Microsoft casual games. All Shred Experience options are off. Why do...
  6. Is there a way to turn a child account into an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to turn a child account into an adult account: Hi so my son has an account that im hooked up to as his parent account but he was trying to play apex with his cousin who has a ps4 and he couldnt create an apex account with his xbox account due...
  7. Syncing Xbox and Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Syncing Xbox and Microsoft Account: Hello, I have had an Xbox account for a few years now, and just purchased MS Office 365 through our family account. My Xbox account is currently separate from the account that has Office 365. Is...
  8. Deleted adult account and now stuck as Unknown guest key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted adult account and now stuck as Unknown guest key: I hope you can help. I stupidly deleted my adult account on Xbox one to try and resolve a Minecraft issue. I was told it was simple to subsequently re add the account. However, this is not true....
  9. account sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    account sign in: If my previous settings on her console did not require any pass codes to sign in and today I changed my password for my Microsoft account will that force her to have my new password to get back on...
  10. Microsoft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account problem: This is really anoying me. On my switch i have a lot of packs that i bought, but can not sign in to my microsoft account. Every once in a while i sign in, but all the times it doesnt work the...