Account

Discus and support Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I am trying to get my other account back but the dude took off all of the emails on it can anyone help? 3cd87a77-97d7-409d-b0c0-23894193b6db Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luckcharmd, May 14, 2022.

1. Luckcharmd
    Luckcharmd Guest

Account

Hey I am trying to get my other account back but the dude took off all of the emails on it can anyone help?

:)

Luckcharmd, May 14, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft account account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

the form recovery process is not immediate and requires waiting for microsoft evaluation, and is the safest way to get the account back.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  5. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  6. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
Thema:

Account

1. Account - Similar Threads - Account

2. minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition code, and i tired to redeem the code , and it was successfully redeemed in minecraft website, my account, then i got email saying"purchased Minecraft for...
  3. reovery of non working email account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reovery of non working email account: so i woke up one day and i got signed out of my Xbox so i try'd signing in again and my password didn't work and my gmail stopped working about 5 weeks ago and so i couldn't get a security code...
  4. I can't get my Xbox 360 to recognize my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't get my Xbox 360 to recognize my Xbox Live account: I'm trying to connect my Xbox 360 Profile to my preexisting Xbox live account. If I try to Sign Up for Xbox Live with the option on the 360 menu, it tells me my email is already in use. If I try...
  5. Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account: [img] When I try to play Minecraft on my Microsoft account (I migrated from a Mojang account where I had bought Minecraft Java edition) this is what the launcher tells me. I can either buy again...
  6. Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account: Hello, i wanted to ask maybe someone know how to fix it? I change my account gmail and then after few hours my account was locked. When im logging it saying your account locked and need to submit...
  7. Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost: Recently, when I started playing Minecraft and went on to servers, they all told me to "Confirm your Minecraft account" before proceeding. However, when I went to try to confirm my account, it...
  8. Xbox account unfairly banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account unfairly banned.: So I've had this account for over 10+ years and have spent over 5 thousands dollars on game items and games over the years. I woke up may 25th and while I was at work I tried to long into my...
  9. Account ban(Not permanent)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban(Not permanent): I’ve come to this website with a question for the Xbox enforcement team specifically. I feel as if I was wrongly banned and made an appeal but I don’t feel like I worded my appeal in great detail...
  10. Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account: I was wondering can i get banned on my other accounts or lets say console that im logged in with that account that i traded with my friend. If he cheated lets say or did something that violated...