Accounts

Discus and support Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my son an Xbox 360 as a 3/4 year old and set up all accounts on my main email. He now still uses my email but has his own gamertag and xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arwen987, May 4, 2021.

1. Arwen987
    Arwen987 Guest

Accounts

I bought my son an Xbox 360 as a 3/4 year old and set up all accounts on my main email. He now still uses my email but has his own gamertag and xbox one. Soon he would like the latest one.

I think he is sick of seeing my name on his xboxes though! Can I move his gamertag onto his own email address without him losing his games, progress, points, live, gold, fortnite, etc?

I am hoping to do this before he wants his new console as he will be 14 soon and I cannot give up my main email account to him

Thanks

:)

Arwen987, May 4, 2021
  2. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Account

U type in the right email and password?
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

Accounts

yes, you can A: put it on a flash drive and transfer it over that way or B: delete it off the old console (back up your saves first) and then download it from the servers onto the new console.
  4. IIII Modz IIII Win User

account

Hello there,

What kind of error are you getting?
  5. HassanB Win User

Account

Hi,

Deleting your brothers profile off of your console won't delete it off of his. You may however want to have him backup any sort of save files he might have on your console so they don't get lost when you clear your storage device.

Information on how to do that can be found here.
  6. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Account

Hey there! To find out go here

enforcement.xbox.com Then click on the banhammer
Thema:

Accounts

1. Accounts - Similar Threads - Accounts

2. Live Account Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Live Account Issues: In Halo MCC on PC, I get a "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser." There is no issues with my MS account,...
  3. Xbox app messages of a signed out account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app messages of a signed out account: How to stop getting messages from a previously signed in account on the Xbox app without having to delete the app and reinstalling. I originally logged into the Xbox app with my account and...
  4. Custom Profile Picture for Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Profile Picture for Child Account: I think that having custom profile pictures for only Adult accounts is very unfair because it doesn’t allow anyone under the age of 18 to have personalized profiles and i think profiles are a...
  5. Is my account broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my account broken: Whenever I log into any Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one it will say and problem occurred while signing in and its has said this for two year can some please help me!...
  6. unlink an account from my gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    unlink an account from my gamertag: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my ea account, but apparently, my Gamertag is already linked to an EA account but I have gone through all of the EA accounts I know that I have and it isn't...
  7. Xbox one account hijacking minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one account hijacking minecraft on nintendo switch: Ok so I got Minecraft on my Nintendo switch and was wanting to access my worlds that i had made on my Xbox one account using my switch so I set up the account link between the 2 and it worked!...
  8. I have error on my account | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error on my account | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hey guys, I have p problem with my account. Idk, what happens...this thing happen yesterday. So, I got on my PC and wanna play Minecraft with my friends. When I open the game. This thing pops...
  9. I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification: I do not have access to my warzone account since it has two-step verification BUT THE ISSUE IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE ACCESS CODES, how do I solve this issue?...
  10. : Family and account settings

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Family and account settings: : Family and account settings How do I remove my account from a family without not being able to use Xbox services until added into another family dc1a0043-649c-4212-ac59-803cdf5cabc1