Accout

Discus and support Accout in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been unable to join Multiplayer games without My account says I can.I been having problems with my account has been likes for months now and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UnfittedShoe772, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Accout

I have been unable to join Multiplayer games without My account says I can.I been having problems with my account has been likes for months now and Xbox support techs have unable to fix my problem with the account and my( Privacy and online safety settings)

:)

UnfittedShoe772, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Can Xbox fix this

Child accouts have to be changed by the adult supervisor of the accout. And by you trying to change it sent a notification to that accout
  3. {Parity} Win User

Accout

You will need to explain in more detail exactly what is going on with your account. The more details you can provide the better.
  4. WLP Lucated Win User

Error 80151006, cannot download profile, try again later

is xbox live accout offline ?
  5. z I KoDgE I z Win User

Unable to download my account

im sure that my problem is linked with the xbox one, i have just managed to download a third accout that has never touched the xbox one, but the two accouts that have will not recover!
  6. VaneessaG Win User

me compre el gold oferta 1 mes por 500 y no me llegó. también no puedo cancelar el game pass ultimate.( i buy the xbox live gold and i didin't recive it.

i can't remove the accout a card
Thema:

Accout

1. Accout - Similar Threads - Accout

2. How to create cool gamertag for xbox live accout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to create cool gamertag for xbox live accout?: Is there any other way to create awesome and cool Gamertag instead of using an online Gamertag generator tool? bf720de8-dfe9-43e3-9f74-2bdab76de385
  3. I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Forgot MY EMAIL XBOX ACCOUT AND I NEED HELP: my gamer tag is teacher but a few week a go a changed my name to but i already have an alt with that name tag so it genarate a lot of random number so i want my alt back it just a new alt i only...
  4. 2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxes, 2 gamers, 1 Microsoft accout: My daughter had/has an xbox 1 for a couple of years with a gamer tag, game pass ultimate, etc all connected to my Microsoft account. My son recently got an xbox 1 s digital and when setting it up...
  5. auto sign in 2nd accout set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    auto sign in 2nd accout set up: Hello. I have been playing minecraft with my son. i have set up an account for him. I have linked his account to a 2nd controller. EVERY time he logs onto the xbox one I have to put in his...
  6. xbox accout

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox accout: I am rcethos1 on my xbox1. trying to play cod modern warfare and have to sign into activision. activision is linked to rcethos...not rcethos1. activision wont let me change it. how do I fix this?...
  7. Unable to Access the Accout

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Access the Accout: Hi, I have xbox 360 and xbox one. When I am trying to login to my Xbox one I am getting error "Another user on this devices uses this Microsoft account, so you cant add it here" I tried these...
  8. my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft accout was closed,why i don't know.i had 3+months of xbox live gold and...: Microsoft closed my account, I don't know why unless my account was hacked. I opened a new account today. in my old account I had redeemed rewards points for 3 months of xbox live gold plus I...
  9. Can a hacker hack its victims xbox live accout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a hacker hack its victims xbox live accout?: Let say that a victim forget its email address and password but remember gamertag and some of its personal information. Will the hacker hack its microsoft accounts before its victim recover it?...
  10. My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cheldren accouts changed to adult and I cannot change it back: Dears, I have my xbox account and 2 of my kids have xbox accounts linked to my account (my family) but the accounts changed to adult account. I tried to rectify this and changed the accounts...