Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

Discus and support Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZanePP8, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ZanePP8
    ZanePP8 Guest

Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital copy of Ace Combat 6? Will be available for buying it? When
    would that be?

:)

ZanePP8, Aug 12, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

as the above ambassador mentioned the game has been delisted which is a shame as it was a nice game
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the game was delisted several years ago so it's no longer possible to purchase it digitally. There was a way to get it digitally if you pre-ordered Ace Combat 7, but as far as being added back for purchased, that would be something you'd
    have to talk to the publishers about.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Redemeed and Installed Ace Combat 6 - Do you own this game or app?

As XBF Lance J already mentioned, Ace Combat 6 currently has some issues for some people.

While I was able to redeem, download and play it with no problems, my friend ran into the "Do you own this game" issue as well.

He did as the megathread suggested, and uninstalled the game first.

Then do NOT install the game from the "ready to install" section.

Instead, go to the Xbox store, and search for Ace Combat 6. If you found the game on the store, try to initiate the download from the store.

That method helped my friend to get Ace Combat 6 working.
  5. ExBockser Win User

Bought Ace Combat 7 Launch Edition but haven't got any code

thank you for clarifying, but it's been 19 days already.

business days or not they are already passed.

and i checked the messages, i got nothing.

even if i did got it, the page of Ace Combat 6 Redeem code says:

"ACE COMBAT 6: Fires of Liberation is currently not available."https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/ace-combat-6-fires-of-liberation/bxbtdpzsvft4?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

but at the very least i would have the code.
  6. IFC Shadow Win User

Ace combat 6 code where is it?

No work

The game is not present

No game, no code, no message

I have only ace combat 7 and bonus.

Ace combat 6 no present on Xbox one app Xbox 360 store ecc
Thema:

1. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store - Similar Threads - Ace Combat currently

2. Ace Combat Assault Horizon Won't Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat Assault Horizon Won't Load: I'm trying to play Ace Combat Assault Horizon on an XBOX 360 and it won't progress past the screen where it looks for download content. I tried it both connected to xbox live and disconnected from...
  3. ace combat 7/6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ace combat 7/6: how do i get an ac6 code? i heard i was supposed to get one with my ac7 purchase and ive yet to get one nearly a year after purchase 3dfa8e82-327e-41c3-a76e-8830059acb24
  4. Ace Combat 7 DLC not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 DLC not installing: I just bought the Ace Combat 7 season pass but none of the DLC will install. It just goes into the queue and then says installation stopped. I’ve tried canceling the downloads and restarting them...
  5. Anyone having Ace Combat 7 trouble?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone having Ace Combat 7 trouble?: I just bought Ace Combat 7 . I get to the end of the 3rd campaign mission and it just freezes every time. Im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this??. I will email bandai namco....
  6. Tested Ace Combat 7 on Project X Cloud and OMFG!!

in XboX Insiders
    Tested Ace Combat 7 on Project X Cloud and OMFG!!: Got my invite into the preview for X Cloud and wow this thing is going to be an amazing service. Having the ability to play Ace Combat 7 was fun and definitely requires some finesse to control...
  7. Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question: Recently started playing it using xCloud (got the invitation today), however, I do not own ace Combat 7, will I always be able to play it as long as I have xCloud? Or is the game only a...
  8. Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7: Ace combat is constantlly throwing me out of the games and putting up a message network error this is happening at least 7-8 times a day ive done all checks and resets but it keeps happening...
  9. Ace combat 6 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6 code: So i bin [Mod removed- inappropriate] waiting for the code since i PRE ORDERED ace combat 7 deluxe. So what do i gotta do to get the code for ace combat 6. f4418d26-76e2-4ee7-ba24-f81cdc3648a5
  10. Ace Combat 7 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 season pass: I bought the deluxe edition of AC7 awhile ago, the latest dlc mission just came out but it refuses to download and does not say I own it despite having the season pass. I have tried uninstalling...