Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

Discus and support Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZanePP8, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ZanePP8
    ZanePP8 Guest

Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital copy of Ace Combat 6? Will be available for buying it? When
    would that be?

:)

ZanePP8, Aug 12, 2019
  2. HollywoodBull Win User

as the above ambassador mentioned the game has been delisted which is a shame as it was a nice game
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the game was delisted several years ago so it's no longer possible to purchase it digitally. There was a way to get it digitally if you pre-ordered Ace Combat 7, but as far as being added back for purchased, that would be something you'd
    have to talk to the publishers about.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Redemeed and Installed Ace Combat 6 - Do you own this game or app?

As XBF Lance J already mentioned, Ace Combat 6 currently has some issues for some people.

While I was able to redeem, download and play it with no problems, my friend ran into the "Do you own this game" issue as well.

He did as the megathread suggested, and uninstalled the game first.

Then do NOT install the game from the "ready to install" section.

Instead, go to the Xbox store, and search for Ace Combat 6. If you found the game on the store, try to initiate the download from the store.

That method helped my friend to get Ace Combat 6 working.
  5. ExBockser Win User

Bought Ace Combat 7 Launch Edition but haven't got any code

thank you for clarifying, but it's been 19 days already.

business days or not they are already passed.

and i checked the messages, i got nothing.

even if i did got it, the page of Ace Combat 6 Redeem code says:

"ACE COMBAT 6: Fires of Liberation is currently not available."https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/ace-combat-6-fires-of-liberation/bxbtdpzsvft4?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

but at the very least i would have the code.
  6. IFC Shadow Win User

Ace combat 6 code where is it?

No work

The game is not present

No game, no code, no message

I have only ace combat 7 and bonus.

Ace combat 6 no present on Xbox one app Xbox 360 store ecc
Thema:

1. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store - Similar Threads - Ace Combat currently

2. Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc: I have had Ace Combat 6 for years, and as it recently went up as being backwards compatible, I decided to download the game from the disc. However, once I put in the disc, it gives me an error...
  3. Ace Combat 6.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6.: I pre ordered ace combat 7 and my code that I received only let me download the aircraft and the extra skins but it never gave me the option to download Ace Combat 6. What gives? GameStop even...
  4. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I didn't want to sell it on the forum, actually I already sold it. I wanted to know if it works on German accounts. You know it? 96fb0a0f-311a-4ead-8675-557b2c6434c9
  5. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I wanted to sell my Ace combat 7 DLC codes (Season pass and Ace combat 6). They come from the French version Collector is there a possibility that they work on a German account?...
  6. Ace Combat Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ace Combat Pre Order Issue: I purchased Ace Combat 7 with the Pre Order bundle, which included Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation. I was told previously that I had to wait a month or so for the code to redeem for Ace Combat 6....
  7. Ace combat 6 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6 code: Hi everyone I didn't receive the code for ace combat 6 buying the launch deluxe edition of ace combat 7. As specified in a topic whick tlak about it, i have called the support with no succes in...
  8. Ace combat 6 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ace combat 6 code: Never received a code for ace combat 6 with my purchase of ace combat 7 b29b22b0-cb19-47fa-91da-ea0a02fd7a46
  9. Ace Combat 7 Launch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Launch Edition: Hi, I've purchased Ace Combat 7 in its Launch Edition on the 20th of January from the Xbox store, but have not yet received any kind of code for Ace Combat 6 since then (Spam and Ad folders have...
  10. Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.: I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 in november (purchase number *Mod Removed* so I should've received a code for Ace Combat 6 as a bonus when the game released, on january 18. I didn't get the code...