Ace combat 7 Dlc not working

Discus and support Ace combat 7 Dlc not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having an issue with Ace Combat 7 on my Xbox. I have the season pass because I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, and I have the Unexpected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHOOTINGSLAYER2, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Ace combat 7 Dlc not working

I have been having an issue with Ace Combat 7 on my Xbox. I have the season pass because I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, and I have the Unexpected Visitor SP mission installed. But the SP Mission menu is not showing up in game for me.

:)

SHOOTINGSLAYER2, Oct 1, 2019
  2. SirDrakulya Win User

I just recently learned about the manage function and was missing additional addons for my borderlands 3 also. I really wish these would install automatically
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. Darrenb209 Win User

Yeah, the issue is probably on Microsoft's store's end or on Ace Combat's people's end, at least with me.

See, I looked into this fairly extensively on my part when I first had the issue.

While I can install the DLC via the season pass, unlike the others it does not show up in the season pass as installed when I try and "manage" it. So it's on my Xbox but not "installed" somehow.

Furthermore, when looking at the file info it has less than the other dlc. There is a line AllowedProductId that is missing from it but exists in all the previous DLC content, and in all the DLC content for other games that I checked.

So my theory, although keep in mind this is just a theory off a complete random stranger on the internet is that it's installing the content but not activating it. So the store thinks we still need to buy it and the game won't let us use it because
    it doesn't think we own it.

I could be completely wrong. For all I know that AllowedProductId is just a bit of nonsense that shows up when you select file info and isn't really relevant.

I will include that the name that shows up through file info on mine is weird.

File info shows the others as ACE7 as the starting part of the filename for it whereas this DLC is... Well, if I were to describe it it looks like the kind of key you'd redeem on Steam, albeit longer.
  5. Sanguinem Malum Win User

I had this issue and by installing the season pass again, it downloaded the DLC. This worked for me, but hasn't worked for other users, but is the only thing that resolved my issue.
  6. eZwonTooFwee Win User

Same exact problem here, I have no clue what to do. Clearing the cache, reinstalling the entire game, reinstalling all the dlc, removing xbox as home console and adding it again, restoring factory defaults, and prayers don't work. It's clearly something
    on their end, and it appears it's only the deluxe digital edition, or at least that's what I've seen.
Thema:

1. Ace combat 7 Dlc not working - Similar Threads - Ace combat Dlc

2. Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7: Ace combat is constantlly throwing me out of the games and putting up a message network error this is happening at least 7-8 times a day ive done all checks and resets but it keeps happening...
  3. Ace combat 6 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6 code: So i bin [Mod removed- inappropriate] waiting for the code since i PRE ORDERED ace combat 7 deluxe. So what do i gotta do to get the code for ace combat 6. f4418d26-76e2-4ee7-ba24-f81cdc3648a5
  4. Ace Combat 7 season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 season pass: I bought the deluxe edition of AC7 awhile ago, the latest dlc mission just came out but it refuses to download and does not say I own it despite having the season pass. I have tried uninstalling...
  5. Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free: I am having issues with Ace Combat 7's Season pass where i have purchased it and one of the season pass DLC is not showing up in my Ready To install instead it's saying i have to buy it when in...
  6. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store: Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital...
  7. Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc: I have had Ace Combat 6 for years, and as it recently went up as being backwards compatible, I decided to download the game from the disc. However, once I put in the disc, it gives me an error...
  8. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I didn't want to sell it on the forum, actually I already sold it. I wanted to know if it works on German accounts. You know it? 96fb0a0f-311a-4ead-8675-557b2c6434c9
  9. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I wanted to sell my Ace combat 7 DLC codes (Season pass and Ace combat 6). They come from the French version Collector is there a possibility that they work on a German account?...
  10. Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy: Unable to access DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy, as per https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/ace-combat/news/pre-order-bonus-and-deluxe-edition-revealed-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown everyone...