Ace Combat 7 season pass

Discus and support Ace Combat 7 season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the deluxe edition of AC7 awhile ago, the latest dlc mission just came out but it refuses to download and does not say I own it despite having... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FastCrayfish, Oct 2, 2019.

1. FastCrayfish
    FastCrayfish Guest

Ace Combat 7 season pass

I bought the deluxe edition of AC7 awhile ago, the latest dlc mission just came out but it refuses to download and does not say I own it despite having the season pass. I have tried uninstalling it, the app, and the website and it refuses fo let me download
    it. Any fixes or advice would be appreciated.

:)

FastCrayfish, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Ace Combat 7 Season Pass Aircraft

Hi there Six,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your inquiry, the
    Ace Combat 7 Season pass
    includes six additional content packs for ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN. For any issues with the in-game add-ons, I recommend to contact

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America
    for more in-game assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Ace Combat 7 season pass

Hello FastCrayfish,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to install the most recent DLC for Ace Combat 7.

Does this concern gameplay on an Xbox One console, or a Windows 10 PC? If this concerns an Xbox One console, please attempt following our
    find your games and add-ons on Xbox One support article. If this concerns a Windows 10 PC, we suggest accessing the Microsoft
    store and attempt to directly install from there.

Is this regarding the new ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN - Unexpected Visitor
    DLC content? It would be best in this case to ensure that the Season Pass is present within your
    Microsoft order history.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

This is all I see for the Deluxe edition of Ace Combat 7. Where do you see a promise of 3 aircraft?

Description

ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Deluxe Edition includes the full ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN game and six additional content packs eligible to the Season Pass. Deluxe Edition Bonus: - 8 emblems (Aquila, Aquila: Low Vis., Wardog, Wardog: Low Vis., Garuda, Garuda:
    Low Vis., Gryphus, Gryphus: Low Vis.) Purchase ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN and get the playable F-104C: Avril DLC as a bonus. Become an ace pilot and soar through photorealistic skies with full 360 degree movement; down enemy aircraft and experience the thrill
    of engaging in realistic sorties! Aerial combat has never looked or felt better!
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check if there are any in-game requirements to unlock the content.

If that is not required or you've met the requirements, try the following:

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Also be sure to check that the content is owned by the Xbox Live Account you are using.

If you are the account that owns the content, try reinstalling the content, by removing it, power cycling the console and installing it again.

Let us know the results
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

The three bonus aircraft and three bonus missions have yet to be released AFAIK. I don't even think they've officially announced what any of the aircraft or missions will be yet either.
Thema:

Ace Combat 7 season pass

1. Ace Combat 7 season pass - Similar Threads - Ace Combat season

2. Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7: Ace combat is constantlly throwing me out of the games and putting up a message network error this is happening at least 7-8 times a day ive done all checks and resets but it keeps happening...
  3. Ace combat 6 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6 code: So i bin [Mod removed- inappropriate] waiting for the code since i PRE ORDERED ace combat 7 deluxe. So what do i gotta do to get the code for ace combat 6. f4418d26-76e2-4ee7-ba24-f81cdc3648a5
  4. Ace combat 7 Dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 Dlc not working: I have been having an issue with Ace Combat 7 on my Xbox. I have the season pass because I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, and I have the Unexpected Visitor SP mission installed. But the SP...
  5. Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Season pass Content not free: I am having issues with Ace Combat 7's Season pass where i have purchased it and one of the season pass DLC is not showing up in my Ready To install instead it's saying i have to buy it when in...
  6. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store: Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital...
  7. Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 won't download from disc: I have had Ace Combat 6 for years, and as it recently went up as being backwards compatible, I decided to download the game from the disc. However, once I put in the disc, it gives me an error...
  8. Ace Combat 6.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6.: I pre ordered ace combat 7 and my code that I received only let me download the aircraft and the extra skins but it never gave me the option to download Ace Combat 6. What gives? GameStop even...
  9. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I didn't want to sell it on the forum, actually I already sold it. I wanted to know if it works on German accounts. You know it? 96fb0a0f-311a-4ead-8675-557b2c6434c9
  10. Ace Combat 7 Season Pass Aircraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Season Pass Aircraft: I just purchased the deluxe edition of AC7. All of the DLC downloaded onto my Xbox, yet there is NOTHING in the game except the unarmed starfighter. I can not find ANY of the 3 season pass...