Ace Combat Pre Order Issue

Discus and support Ace Combat Pre Order Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Ace Combat 7 with the Pre Order bundle, which included Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation. I was told previously that I had to wait a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by QaadirKhan, Apr 4, 2019.

1. QaadirKhan
    QaadirKhan Guest

I purchased Ace Combat 7 with the Pre Order bundle, which included Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation. I was told previously that I had to wait a month or so for the code to redeem for Ace Combat 6. Its been over a month now, and I received everything in the
    bundle except for the code for Ace Combat 6. How can I go about to rectify this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

:)

QaadirKhan, Apr 4, 2019
  2. CA11AND Win User

I'd love to see Ace Combat 6 come to backwards compatibility.

PRE ORDER !!! ace combat 7 and you get ace combat 6 with back compatibility. !!!!! Hell yeah!
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

4. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Ace combat 6

Ace combat game i cant pre-order
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi QaadirKhan,

I'm sorry but you will have to contact
    Bandai Namco Studios
    about an Ace Combat 6 code since the pre-order bundle is not available anymore and Ace Combat 6 is not available to purchase separately. We cannot provide codes or anything of the sort on the forums since we do not have the proper tools
    to help with account issues directly so you will need to find a solution with Bandai customer support and
    Xbox customer support together.

Apologies but I hope either support can help you with this issue.
  6. A Wraith God Win User

I would recommend either contacting the place you purchased and you'll probably need your receipt or order number and ask them about it, if not I would check in with Microsoft Support if it was through Xbox or maybe someone else here has the same issue.
    Hopefully this gets sorted out!
Thema:

1. Ace Combat Pre Order Issue - Similar Threads - Ace Combat Pre

2. Ace combat 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6: Dear All greetings,,, I am a big fan of Ace combat. I have xbox1 and I want to buy (ace combat 6)?? your help is highly appreciated. 65747c09-edc1-4c96-b926-5d52e76278a8
  3. Ace Combat 7 Cloud Data Missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 Cloud Data Missing.: My gamertag is DoughBoy6120. My phone number is [mod removed] My Ace Combat 7 cloud save data was deleted for no apparent reason. I have tried all of the suggested solutions and nothing has...
  4. Ace Combat : Assault Horizon backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat : Assault Horizon backward compatibility: Hi I own an Xbox one X and i can't play the Ace combat : Assault Horizon Xbox 360 game. Can anyone tell me what can I do? Is it not in the backward compatibility list? and if it is not then WHEN...
  5. Ace Combat 7 MRP transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 MRP transfer: Is it possible to transfer the MRP acquired in AC7 to another Microsoft user? I have obtained every aircraft and upgrade part possible in the game (including multiplayer) and am trying to help my...
  6. Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.: I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 in november (purchase number *Mod Removed* so I should've received a code for Ace Combat 6 as a bonus when the game released, on january 18. I didn't get the code...
  7. Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 and it's supposed to include Ace Combat 6 and it's not showing up in my ready to install section and isn't giving me the option to download it from the store. How can I...
  8. Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy: Unable to access DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy, as per https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/ace-combat/news/pre-order-bonus-and-deluxe-edition-revealed-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown everyone...
  9. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown Pre-Order: Hi, I had Pre-Order on Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown. I should get a bonus for pre-order Ace Combat 6. But I do not know when to get it. I thought I'd get this bonus on the day of my release. Today I...
  10. Ace Combat Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat Pre-Order: I was just wondering if anyone could possibly shed light on when the pre-order for Ace Combat 7 would hit the store. I know that physical copy pre-orders are readily available, but I was curious...