Ace Combat Pre Order Issue

Discus and support Ace Combat Pre Order Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Ace Combat 7 with the Pre Order bundle, which included Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation. I was told previously that I had to wait a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by QaadirKhan, Apr 4, 2019.

1. QaadirKhan
    QaadirKhan Guest

I purchased Ace Combat 7 with the Pre Order bundle, which included Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation. I was told previously that I had to wait a month or so for the code to redeem for Ace Combat 6. Its been over a month now, and I received everything in the
    bundle except for the code for Ace Combat 6. How can I go about to rectify this?

Thanks for your help in advance.

:)

QaadirKhan, Apr 4, 2019
  2. CA11AND Win User

I'd love to see Ace Combat 6 come to backwards compatibility.

PRE ORDER !!! ace combat 7 and you get ace combat 6 with back compatibility. !!!!! Hell yeah!
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

4. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Ace combat 6

Ace combat game i cant pre-order
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ace Combat Pre-Order

6. Frathos Win User

Ace Combat-6

Hang on to the 360 disk of Ace Combat 6 as it may be joining the backwards compatibility titles next month (IIRC it is being offered as a pre-order bonus for buying the new Ace Combat 7).
Thema:

1. Ace Combat Pre Order Issue - Similar Threads - Ace Combat Pre

2. Tested Ace Combat 7 on Project X Cloud and OMFG!!

in XboX Insiders
    Tested Ace Combat 7 on Project X Cloud and OMFG!!: Got my invite into the preview for X Cloud and wow this thing is going to be an amazing service. Having the ability to play Ace Combat 7 was fun and definitely requires some finesse to control...
  3. Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Ace Combat 7 Question: Recently started playing it using xCloud (got the invitation today), however, I do not own ace Combat 7, will I always be able to play it as long as I have xCloud? Or is the game only a...
  4. Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 skiesunknown / Forza 7: Ace combat is constantlly throwing me out of the games and putting up a message network error this is happening at least 7-8 times a day ive done all checks and resets but it keeps happening...
  5. Ace combat 6 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 6 code: So i bin [Mod removed- inappropriate] waiting for the code since i PRE ORDERED ace combat 7 deluxe. So what do i gotta do to get the code for ace combat 6. f4418d26-76e2-4ee7-ba24-f81cdc3648a5
  6. Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.: I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 in november (purchase number *Mod Removed* so I should've received a code for Ace Combat 6 as a bonus when the game released, on january 18. I didn't get the code...
  7. Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 and it's supposed to include Ace Combat 6 and it's not showing up in my ready to install section and isn't giving me the option to download it from the store. How can I...
  8. Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy: Unable to access DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy, as per https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/ace-combat/news/pre-order-bonus-and-deluxe-edition-revealed-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown everyone...
  9. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown Pre-Order: Hi, I had Pre-Order on Ace Combat 7: Skies Unkown. I should get a bonus for pre-order Ace Combat 6. But I do not know when to get it. I thought I'd get this bonus on the day of my release. Today I...
  10. Ace Combat Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat Pre-Order: I was just wondering if anyone could possibly shed light on when the pre-order for Ace Combat 7 would hit the store. I know that physical copy pre-orders are readily available, but I was curious...