Achieve more Earn more

Discus and support Achieve more Earn more in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having an issue with achieve more earn more for the last three weeks and to date support have been pretty much useless. It seem that this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carlhelps, Apr 14, 2021.

1. carlhelps
    carlhelps Guest

Achieve more Earn more

I've been having an issue with achieve more earn more for the last three weeks and to date support have been pretty much useless. It seem that this tile is not recognizing that I have unlocked achievements so when I unlock one, I wait 5 minutes or so and go to the rewards app and click on achieve more earn more and all that happens is the page refreshes. My rewards total doesn't change. I put a ticket in and after an initial email asking for screenshots of the unlocked achievements I heard nothing for a week at which time they gave me the 400 points I was owed at the time. The problem was still there though so I carried on sending unlocked achievements screenshots after trying to claim the points on my console and I have received an answer finally that the 100 points that I'm owed to now are basically gone as they can't help even though they'd apparently like to. I have tried everything I can think of my end and nothing has worked. I've reinstalled the app, twice! I've re installed my profile, I've even gone so far as to reboot the console to factory settings and nothing has made the slightest difference. Any ideas would be much appreciated because it seems like rewards support aren't any help!

:)

carlhelps, Apr 14, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Achieve more. Earn more link broken.

Hi Countsmackula87,

This has happened to me a few times and you could try the following (most often works for me):

Before playing a game, load up the MS rewards app and select the show all button under featured offers. Click on the Achieve more. Earn more. tile. It should take you back to the main screen and not give you any points. Play your game, earn the achievement
    and then return to the app and once again select show all under featured offers. Click the tile and and hopefully you will be taken back to the home screen with your awarded points.

I have also tried the above after I have unlocked an achievement but then chosen another game to play for an achievement)

Hope this helps you :)
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing

Same here. I know that they are currently having issues with achievements so it's possible that could be affecting it?
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

gamerscore

Hi, your gamerscore is a tally of in game achievements earned. The more new games you play the higher the chance of earning achievements. Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  5. duckonabike Win User

Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is unlocked

If you have no more achievements in that game to unlock, then go here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1802711.aspx

Post your game that is having trouble, the achievements earned that aren't showing, and the time stamp on those achievements. There is a support team working on fixing these.

However, only do this if the game you're having trouble with is supposed to be complete, ie there are no more achievements to be earned. If there are achievements in the game that can still be earned, earning an achievement in that game will update it and
    resolve the issue.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

Achievement System needs better incentives

I think the achievements are fine the way they are.

Adding more incentives just leads to more people boosting and earning stuff unfairly.
Thema:

Achieve more Earn more

1. Achieve more Earn more - Similar Threads - Achieve more Earn

2. Achieve more, Earn more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achieve more, Earn more: Am wondering if anyone else is having the issue of Achieve more, Earn more not giving the 50 points? Started with me last Thursday 18/3/21 and hasn't worked since. I put in a support ticket last...
  3. Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please: Would like to see more of my Elder Scrolls Online achievements show up in Bing Rewards, please. b19c2be5-9134-46f6-ac23-fe5862f6decd
  4. Achieve more. Earn more link broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achieve more. Earn more link broken.: Its been 3 days since I've been able to claim rewards for getting achievements. 8ddef22a-1634-453a-9a45-a0ad1e3c85fb
  5. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  6. Reawrds "Più traguardi.Più punti" non funziona[Translation-Rewards "More achievements. More...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reawrds "Più traguardi.Più punti" non funziona[Translation-Rewards "More achievements. More...: Da circa quattro giorni nell'app rewards,nonostante consegua obiettivi,non riesco a ricevere i 50 punti. Dopo qualche secondo dopo aver cliccato sulla tab del reward l'app refresha e basta.La tab...
  7. Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Achieve more earn more xbox rewards failing: Hello. Second time this week, third time this month, the Achieve More Earn More for 50 points per day is failing to register. Any ideas? 69c29160-2806-4822-a3a0-8dea1135b7b9
  8. Achieve more. Earn more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achieve more. Earn more: Hey team, this doesn’t seem to be working for me, I have met the criteria by unlocking a new achievement but it just wont give me the points. I had the same issue last night too...
  9. Achievements reset to 0G. Can not earn any more.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements reset to 0G. Can not earn any more.: First time on account in 3 years, achievements have been reset to 0. I can't earn them back through playing. 893aa0a1-7d30-4802-b2c5-e7c87bf802fb
  10. [INQUIRY] Wanting to completely reset my gamer-score and let me earn achievements once more.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [INQUIRY] Wanting to completely reset my gamer-score and let me earn achievements once more.: Hello, A long time ago in the year 2010, my account (MLGe) received a cheating infringement. I had paid someone to modify my gamerscore on: Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and I believe CoD: MW2. I did not...