Achievement advice?

Discus and support Achievement advice? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't used these forums in quite some time... I used to get on here an read up on each individual game about achievement threads that aren't 1k... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndyP15, Jan 21, 2014.

1. AndyP15
    AndyP15 Guest

Achievement advice?

I haven't used these forums in quite some time... I used to get on here an read up on each individual game about achievement threads that aren't 1k clubs...I just picked up this game when it was on sale at Christmas time. Is there any advice or tips towards
    any achievements? Are they all fairly easy just by following the story?

:)

AndyP15, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Captain Speedy, Jan 21, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Achievement advice?

Almost all these are really easy to get actually all are easy to get and most can be unlocked through play progress. Collectibles can be unlocked to show on the map(completing classes i believe) and a couple just require you to grind miles on the bike and
    skateboard etc..excellent game and easily one of the best of all time.

YellowJacket LE, Jan 25, 2014
  5. SimeonOfDeath Win User

Netflix Achievements not Unlocking

Achievements for Netflix? What has the achievement system become? Remember when achievements were...well...achievements?
  6. DarthRaitu Win User

Eso achievement

Solution 2: Check your achievement progress online

You can check the progress of your achievement online to verify that your console has synchronised with Xbox Live.

To view your achievements online:

1.Sign in at xbox.com and select Achievements.

2.Select the title of the achievement you're trying to unlock.

3.If the achievement appears under “Achievements,” it's already unlocked.

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the console isn't yet synchronised with Xbox Live or the achievement was not successfully unlocked.
  7. ShadowFlame117 Win User

New achieves a bit... buggy?

The new achievements are only achievable on the maps that are in the description. The three new achievements with Defiant in the description are only achievable on Defiant maps and any with Anniversary in the description are only achievable on the new maps.
  8. FreakRoach Win User

achievement won't unlock

Completing the game doesn't mean that you've achieved all the achievements. Go to the achievements list for that game and filter by `Unlocked` to see which achievement is pending.
  9. smileskybird Win User

whats the point off zero point achievements

Users who got the Xbox 1 Day 1 Achievement and I also got a YouTube Achievement. But getting 0G for those achievements is kind of ???. Xbox 360 never gave me achievements with 0G it was at least 5G for all achievements. Some achievements unlock special avatar
    awards (on 360).
Thema:

Achievement advice?

1. Achievement advice? - Similar Threads - Achievement advice

2. Achievement Notifications

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement Notifications: I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've...
  3. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...
  4. Forza motosport 5 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motosport 5 achievement: I got one of my achievement called grand prix gold that I unlocked on november 4 2019 for 20 when I checked the recent achievement and achievement it said -- I try everything so is it fixable to...
  5. What achievement related milestones are you proud of?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What achievement related milestones are you proud of?: I love chasing achievements. I'd have to say my favorites are warhead hunter in fallout new vegas or doin the rounds in battlefield 2. They were definitely fun to go after and they were in two of...
  6. Final Fantasy VII achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final Fantasy VII achievements: So I got Vincent and Yuffie but never got the achievement for ether of them. I didn't realize at the time but my xbox went offline. When I reconnected the achievements never popped up. Does this...
  7. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does not unlock as the requirements detail. Please...
  8. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): 'Liberation' Achievement Broken: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Liberation Achievement Broken Upon completing all spec ops missions the achievement is misleading/broken and does not unlock as the requirements detail. Please...
  9. Achievement List Complication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement List Complication: [img] Background: I have bought CK2 on steam. Then out of curiosty I wanted to check my xbox profile on pc and now I am very confused. Like what is going on here? is CK2 getting xbox live...
  10. Achievements not supportted!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not supportted!!: many of my games are saying it doesn't support achievements all of a sudden? Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this? 83ce70ad-9596-404a-aa65-0bcf0619d39a