Achievement Buddy

Discus and support Achievement Buddy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm looking for someone to get achievements with on FIFA 14, all the multiplayer ones basically so co-op seasons, pro clubs etc... Drop me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Link GTR, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Link GTR
    Link GTR Guest

Achievement Buddy

Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone to get achievements with on FIFA 14, all the multiplayer ones basically so co-op seasons, pro clubs etc...

Drop me a message if you're interested! I can't promise I'll be online all the time, a number of evenings in the week and some time at the weekends I should think.

Cheers!

:)

Link GTR, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Finally did it!

Well done buddy.

Great gaming achievement.

Azrael008uk, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Best achievement

Legendary achievements for ODST were pretty tough!! Nice one buddy!

Mark Sherwood, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Finally did it!

Well done buddy.

Great gaming achievement.
  5. Gwoolfy Win User

achievements of Witcher 3

The game has a record, but there is no history of achievement anywhere.
    buddy does not have any visible achievements, help
  6. Gwoolfy Win User

achievements of Witcher 3

The game has a record, but there is no history of achievement anywhere.
    buddy does not have any visible achievements, help
  7. Symbiote Prince Win User

LF team to help with achievements

I need help with some of the achievements will buddy up and help
  8. Uber Bower Win User

Achievement Buffs

I'll help, Me and my buddy also wanna get this achievement.
Thema:

Achievement Buddy

1. Achievement Buddy - Similar Threads - Achievement Buddy

2. Achievements won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock: Hey guys im hoping you can help me, i played a game offline (tomb raider: definitive edition) and got some achievements mainly mission progress ones. Ive logged online and they haven’t sync’d up....
  3. Achievements showing 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements showing 0%: My achievements say 0% when i view them on my profile when i click on them it shows the correct gamerscore but my list shows all my games 0% whats happening? Will this sort itself out been doing...
  4. Achievements not showing on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not showing on screen: Got a weird one happening now and then on the Xbox One X when unlocking achievements they are popping up on screen. They do on my phone and ipad but not the xbox itself. Tried all the suggestions...
  5. Achievements and profile data gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and profile data gone?: To whom it may concern I have had this profile with Xbox for 8 years now with the release of gear 5 I was absent for a while and have just realised that I have achievements missing from games...
  6. Achievements not unlocking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking on PC: Hi all, Having an issue with achievements not unlocking on my Windows PC for Fortnite, have previously unlocked most of them on Xbox. Tried uninstalling the game, resetting the companion app,...
  7. Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements: What about achievements, do you support on xbox gaming ultimate, and if you do why have i got none????????? df9b3c2b-2ac5-4380-ab83-55662538dfc1
  8. Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 broken achievements: There are 6 achievements in Forza Motorsport 5 that were unlocking but stopped. Someone from Trueachievements.com contacted Forza support and was informed that this was a Microsoft Xbox issue - ....
  9. GEARS OF WAR 4 BUDDIES ACHIEVEMENT HUNTING.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 4 BUDDIES ACHIEVEMENT HUNTING.: I'm tired of playing with random people leaving too early in matches, Im here to help you get achievements if you help get achievements, lets work together and get some achievements together in...
  10. Looking for a fellow achievement hunter/ Co-op buddy! (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a fellow achievement hunter/ Co-op buddy! (360): Hey! If anyone is interested in getting achievements for Halo 4, Halo: Anniversary, Dead Space 3, Resident Evil 5, Gears 1/2/3, Splinter Cell: Conviction or want a co-op buddy to run through...