Achievement is both locked and unlocked

Discus and support Achievement is both locked and unlocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One, through the backwards compatible 360 version. I unlocked the last achievement recently, and discovered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyruzDgamer, Mar 22, 2020.

1. CyruzDgamer
    CyruzDgamer Guest

So I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One, through the backwards compatible 360 version. I unlocked the last achievement recently, and discovered today, about 2 days later, that the achievement didn't unlock. I went back into the game and checked the in
    game achievement list, which is showing that the achievement is still locked locked, but also unlocked when I click on the game to view the achievements:

Achievement is both locked and unlocked [​IMG]

Achievement is both locked and unlocked [​IMG]

Anybody have any troubleshooting tips or who I should contact for this? I just think it's weird and all I want is my 20 points and the completion.

:)

CyruzDgamer, Mar 22, 2020
  2. CyruzDgamer Win User

Unfortunately, the article only addresses issues with Xbox One achievements unlocking.
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Hi I looked at your problem in Xbox Support website, try this guide

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achievements/troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
  4. elesteforever Win User

wrong missing gamerscore between console and Xbox.com

I've noticed that my score now is correct in both Xbox.com and console.

For adjusting it I simply unlocked one easy achievement from a game in my collection.

Although, some of the achievements I unlocked now are locked (they are counted as unlocked on the game info and xbox.com)
  5. Gh0sT ViRuS Win User

My achievements won't unlock all of a sudden.

Ok so all of my Frontier Edge achievements have unlock. But Runoff Connoisseur and Swampland Connoisseur are still locked at 100%. I tried replaying both maps again but they didn't unlock. Really *** me off because I completed both those achievements well
    over a month ago.
  6. Yazite Win User

What does 100% locked actually mean?

They're both bugs in my eyes. Done Unlocking means that the achievement is stuck syncing with Xbox servers. I see that as a problem in the system. Do 100% Locked achievements unlock by themselves? I'm sure only Xbox staff will know the true answer.
Thema:

1. Achievement is both locked and unlocked - Similar Threads - Achievement both locked

2. Migrar logros a la cuenta de un miembro de Familia Microsoft. [Migrate achievements to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrar logros a la cuenta de un miembro de Familia Microsoft. [Migrate achievements to a...: Buen día, mi hijo juega con mi cuenta de hotmail, yo abro sesión en la consola Xbox con mi cuenta y todos los logros de los juegos quedan registrados en mi cuenta. Él ya tiene cuenta de microsoft...
  3. achievements presentation / G-score

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements presentation / G-score: please xbox change the display of the g score .. per exemple I have 3068 and it is so ugly put it 3 068 ( with the space , is more clean) its a detail but really unnerving...
  4. Achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement problem: I can't earn the "The King is Dead" achievement or the secret "Passed the Trial" achievement by the wircher 3 even though I finished it twice 67ed54cd-96a6-4884-a380-a3fe87980d90
  5. Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.: Hi there, So I have started playing games like Dishonored 2 and Kingdome Come Deliverance on the Xbox Beta App as I haven't played them in a while (from Steam), and noticed after completing the...
  6. Achievements on Gears 5 not working for Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card for Unlock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Gears 5 not working for Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punch card for Unlock...: The 2nd option of three: unlock an achievement, Earn any new achievement, i achieved 2 two achievements :And ... he’s yours & Not there to buy a Timeshare. Every time i click on the 2nd it shows...
  7. Rambo the video game bug Achievement Baker Team DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rambo the video game bug Achievement Baker Team DLC: Hi, I did the 1000G on Rambo the video game, however I am missing the 250g of the DLC Baker Team which never came out on xbox 360. Thank you in advance. 7d692b9c-68d8-427b-b18e-d91da7b90e22
  8. Does Astrologaster have achievements or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Astrologaster have achievements or not?: On Game Pass PC, Astrologaster appears to have 1000 gamerscore with some very cool achievements. But none of them work. In the Game Pass app they all have a locked icon and 0% of players unlocked...
  9. ​Both achievements stuck at 93% " Way To Go","Golden Child".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Both achievements stuck at 93% " Way To Go","Golden Child".: Both achievements stuck at 93% " Way To Go","Golden Child". It seems that I can't unlock both achievements, Completed everything and got gold on each level even on chapter replay and still can't...
  10. Both achievements stuck at 93% " Way To Go","Golden Child"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both achievements stuck at 93% " Way To Go","Golden Child": Both achievements stuck at 93% " Way To Go","Golden Child". It seems that I can't unlock both achievements, Completed everything and got gold on each level even on chapter replay and still can't...