Achievement Issue for Rayman Jungle Run

Discus and support Achievement Issue for Rayman Jungle Run in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, I completed Rayman Jungle Run a few hours ago with the final achievement Lums Survival. Tough as it is, I finally managed to get it...but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TVthePunisher, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Achievement Issue for Rayman Jungle Run

Hello there, I completed Rayman Jungle Run a few hours ago with the final achievement Lums Survival. Tough as it is, I finally managed to get it...but it's not showing up properly in my gamerscore. In-game, it shows unlocked...moving out from there in
    the Games tab, it shows 17/18 and 175/200 for the gamerscore. I click on the game itself and it shows I have the achievement, though for some reason it says it's unlocked 11/16/2014 (despite having unlocked it 11/15/2014). I try to "Refresh" on the screen
    showing all my games in the achievement list and it does nothing. I back out and try to refresh where the avatar is, then I get an error that says the following:

"Can't Refresh. There's a problem with the Xbox service or your connection. Try again later."

I checked over on my Xbox 360 and it's showing the same thing - 17/18 and 175/200. Clicking on the game, it shows I have the achievement (as provided here in the following instagram link: Corbin on Instagram: “Finally unlocked!!!! #rayman #achievements #xbox360achievements #hardachievements #achievementunlocked” ).
    The timestamp is accurate, 11/15/2014. Despite all this, the gamerscore is still not in the total.

Outside of that, I went ahead and started up another game (LEGO Harry Potter 2) unlocking one achievement. That gamerscore was properly added to the tag but when I unlocked a second achievement, the total gamerscore for the game only reflected the recent achievement
    (10GS). I should have 30GS in that title, though it did add the 10GS to my total gamerscore.

As some final notes - I can't check my achievements on the site itself, I am constantly hit with an error any time I get this. A few friends of mine have compared games with me from different devices - xbox.com, 360 and One. On xbox.com, that friend is getting
    an error when they try to compare with me. On 360, it's showing 0G for Harry Potter and 175 for Rayman. On One, I have absolutely no games showing up to the other friend and that includes my more recent completions like GTA: San Andreas.

I hope you guys can find out what's going on with my tag if that's the problem =/ I don't want to lose achievements somehow due to the weird bugs that are going on right now.

:)

TVthePunisher, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    LEGO Harry Potter 2 Achievement Issue

Hey there TVthePunisher,

I have addressed you over in this thread about Rayman Jungle Run and the achievement issue you're experiencing. Please head on over there for further assistance and updates regarding that. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Nov 15, 2014
  3. LEGO Harry Potter 2 Achievement Issue

It seems that Harry Potter fixed itself, however Rayman Jungle Run still has not. I have the gamerscore properly updated on Xbox.com now however it's still showing 175/200 and 17/18 achievements for Rayman.

Unlike Harry Potter, I cannot unlock anymore achievements in Rayman to fix it...so I think that has to be done on your guys side as I've been told elsewhere. The final achievement is unlocked according to clicking on the game itself

TVthePunisher, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there TVthePunisher,

I have addressed you over in this thread about Rayman Jungle Run and the achievement issue you're experiencing. Please head on over there for further assistance and updates regarding that. Thanks so much!
  5. marknally Win User

Windows Phone Games

Goedefense swarm is a good tower defense game and rayman jungle run looks and plays well.
  6. TVthePunisher Win User

It seems that Harry Potter fixed itself, however Rayman Jungle Run still has not. I have the gamerscore properly updated on Xbox.com now however it's still showing 175/200 and 17/18 achievements for Rayman.

Unlike Harry Potter, I cannot unlock anymore achievements in Rayman to fix it...so I think that has to be done on your guys side as I've been told elsewhere. The final achievement is unlocked according to clicking on the game itself
  7. Rade Martinović Win User

Rayman Jungle Run cannot connect to XBox Live

Um... Sorry for the question. After several restarts of the game, it finally connected itself to Xbox Live. :)
  8. zRaijin Win User

Error - WP8 Game Kingdoms & Lords - Achievements not showing

I have the same problem with Rayman Fiesta Run on Windows 8. Even on Trueachievement.com, my last achievement is unlocked. But for some reason, all the achievements are unlocked on Xbox.com, but I have got only 180G and 19/20 cheevos ...
Thema:

Achievement Issue for Rayman Jungle Run

1. Achievement Issue for Rayman Jungle Run - Similar Threads - Achievement Issue Rayman

2. Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?: Been following the issue on trueachievements.com recently, and thought that there might be a way to mitigate it in future. If I understand correctly, Xbox achievements can see a delay, or failure...
  3. Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??: Hello all, recently there were some issues with xbox live where it was down and causing connection issues. I unlocked 2 achievements in Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but they still have yet to unlock for...
  4. Scene It? Box Office Smash! Questions and Achievement Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scene It? Box Office Smash! Questions and Achievement Issues: 1. I read that there was a problem with some achievements not unlocking, and being required to delete your save file if you want to unlock them. Was this fixed in a patch? 2. Are the Xbox Live...
  5. Achievements issue while in HDR

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements issue while in HDR: So I've been playing a few games on the pc Xbox beta and found an annoying issue with achievements while in HDR. I have HDR on in my W10 settings for games and apps, which there's no issue with...
  6. Having issues with achievement totals

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with achievement totals: It either shows every game as 0% or it shows its score and percentage minus one achievement. For example, I unlocked 4 achievements totaling 90 gs in BF5 but it only shows 3 and 6% - but if I...
  7. Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related: Certain Achievements I have gotten for the Rewards ( specifically the Femme Fatales). I've earned a couple of achievements in a few eligible games, and though it says the achievement is unlocked,...
  8. Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Xbox 360 achievements on the Android app?: [IMG] This has been happening for months and I personally report it every time the Xbox app updates. Achievements for Xbox 360 games do not appear correctly or at all in the Android app. The...
  9. State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue: Hi there, I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online...
  10. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...