Achievement Issue

Discus and support Achievement Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently finished Brave: A Wariors Tale and upon completing the game the Achievement popped for 500G Hero of the Tribe, however when I go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Avitaway, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Avitaway
    Avitaway Guest

Achievement Issue

Hi,

I have recently finished Brave: A Wariors Tale and upon completing the game the Achievement popped for 500G Hero of the Tribe, however when I go into my Achievement section of my profile it shows 13/14 acheivements unlocked fof 500G, when I click on the game
    itself it shows all 14 achievement icons and says 14 of 14 unlocked.

I noticed when logging on to xbox.com the game does not even show on my profile.

I have tried replaying the last level and it did not unlock a 2nd time, I have also tried deleting my profile and downloading it again from Xbox live but this has had no effect either.

How do I go about fixing this?

:)

Avitaway, Mar 30, 2015
  2. Ryse Achievements not unlocking

Live was having some connection issues the thing with achievement is if live is having issues you cannot unlock x1 achievements.
    The achievement community was groining about this yesterday as nothing was unlocking

Terrin_marine, Mar 30, 2015
  3. achievements stuck in Halo MCC

I had the same issue with an achievement last night, but in a different game. I did not get the first achievement in Stick of Truth. Not sure how to fix the issue.

MatthewGavin10, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Achievement Issue

Hey there Avitaway!

Sorry to here about the achievement issue!

Looking at your profile it looks like everything is unlocked but still needs to sync properly. Refer to

your Achievement page
    on your Xbox.com profile, which is using the US locale setting on our website, and see if you're able to see that page. If the game shows up for you, that means that the game may have not been updated to show on your region's locale
    for Xbox.com.

It can take up to seven days for the score to reflect properly. If in seven days the achievement score has not properly updated, please post back here so we can help you get it sorted! Achievement Issue :)

Mister Beep, Mar 30, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Achievement Issues

Is That the only game doing it ? You grip may be with Fallout and not the Xbox, I cant finfd the thread right now but LOTS of fallout issues , mostly synching ...
  6. iF COMMANDER Win User

Achievements Issue

Try deleting your system cache 3-10x that can also help. Usually doing it once doesn't really help. Also try playing a brand new game you haven't played before and see if you can get those achievements.
  7. Christoph Schmitt Win User

Achievment issue

Did you completed every challenge while beeing online?

Or did you do 25 offline challenges (campaign)?

otherwise... try to do a few challanges again, to go sure you really reached 25 :)

Otherwise try the Xbox-Live Support via Twitter.

Greets

MrD33k / Darkgenesis28
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Achievement Issues

Hey there Wave2Earl!

Sorry to hear about the achievement issue! Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours for achievements to fully sort out. If you don't see any progress after that, earn achievements in a different game and wait 7 days. If after those 7 days you still see no progress,
    post back so we can investigate it for you! :)
  9. I3ig Cat Win User

Achievement Issue

The Xbox support member i was chatting with said that it was possible to manually update achievements. Is that not true?
Thema:

Achievement Issue

1. Achievement Issue - Similar Threads - Achievement Issue

2. Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking: Hello. My game stats (the things like time played, enemies killed, etc.) have not been updating for multiple games since at least 3/16 when I started the Outer Worlds. They are tracking correctly...
  3. Achievements still a issue for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements still a issue for me: Im getting little tired of achievements not unlocking. I just played two maximum football 2018 games got 1600 yards passing no achievements. I should have all achievements but one. Day before took...
  4. Achievements issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements issue: Hi there, really hoping to understand whats happening. I play Xbox 360 mostly. Im two achievements away from completing Fallout 3, but in the game lineup in my social section tells me have 68/72,...
  5. Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?: Been following the issue on trueachievements.com recently, and thought that there might be a way to mitigate it in future. If I understand correctly, Xbox achievements can see a delay, or failure...
  6. Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live service issues caused 2 achievements to be completely bugged??: Hello all, recently there were some issues with xbox live where it was down and causing connection issues. I unlocked 2 achievements in Kingdom Hearts 1.5, but they still have yet to unlock for...
  7. Scene It? Box Office Smash! Questions and Achievement Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scene It? Box Office Smash! Questions and Achievement Issues: 1. I read that there was a problem with some achievements not unlocking, and being required to delete your save file if you want to unlock them. Was this fixed in a patch? 2. Are the Xbox Live...
  8. Achievements issue while in HDR

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements issue while in HDR: So I've been playing a few games on the pc Xbox beta and found an annoying issue with achievements while in HDR. I have HDR on in my W10 settings for games and apps, which there's no issue with...
  9. Having issues with achievement totals

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with achievement totals: It either shows every game as 0% or it shows its score and percentage minus one achievement. For example, I unlocked 4 achievements totaling 90 gs in BF5 but it only shows 3 and 6% - but if I...
  10. Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related: Certain Achievements I have gotten for the Rewards ( specifically the Femme Fatales). I've earned a couple of achievements in a few eligible games, and though it says the achievement is unlocked,...