Achievement List Complication

Discus and support Achievement List Complication in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Background: I have bought CK2 on steam. Then out of curiosty I wanted to check my xbox profile on pc and now I am very confused. Like what is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zerkan93, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Zerkan93
    Zerkan93 Guest

Achievement List Complication [​IMG]

Background: I have bought CK2 on steam. Then out of curiosty I wanted to check my xbox profile on pc and now I am very confused. Like what is going on here? is CK2 getting xbox live support or something? I checked and the game is not even on microsoft store
    or anything. And I have other Steam games as well but why this one? I am really really confused...

Achievement List Complication [​IMG]

PS. CK2 only shows itself when I check my profile on pc. it does not show on xbox or on other apps

:)

Zerkan93, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Zerkan93,

This feature doesn't seem to have a way of turning it off or on. It seems to be there by default. If you would like to give feedback on this feature, check out our

Xbox ideas hub
  3. Zerkan93 Win User

Thank you so much. Well maybe maybe. I am still looking into it.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

5. Zerkan93 Win User

Thank you very much for your reply. So this is an feature then. Do you know if there is a pattern to it? Can I enable and disable it? I have Age of Empires Definitive Edition which actually has Xbox Live support but it is not showing up. And also speaking
    of other people seeing stuff I first noticed this thing when I was checking my profile on https://www.xboxgamertag.com/ I have checked your profile too and it indeed shows the games
    you've mentioned...
  6. matthewiag Win User

Hello

It normal to see PC games on your Achievement list if you play PC games when your signed in to your Xbox Account. They are only visible on the PC App and Xbox Web Page for you, other people cant see them.

I play a lot of PC games and for example I see World of Warcraft, League of Legends and Destiny 2
Thema:

1. Achievement List Complication - Similar Threads - Achievement List Complication

2. Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List: I think it's a good detail for fans to be able to find certain clues, I hope much gears 5 I really like the story and I would like that in this new installment they give it a little more depth as...
  3. Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App (Andriod) duplicated achievements listing: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. User Xbox Live Achievements list erased

in XBoX on Consoles
    User Xbox Live Achievements list erased: My Xbox Live Achievements list erased by trying Steam PC games back in 2017, this list never came back and the only way rebuild list is load games again. now is Jun 2019 and I like to once more...
  5. Full Achievement List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Achievement List: I want to see how I compare to my Xbox friends in gamerscore leaderboards. NOT MONTHLY. I do not care about a given month. I want to know about ALL TIME. I don't know why I can't figure this out...
  6. A discussion on achievement list design- standard objectives vs. secondary options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A discussion on achievement list design- standard objectives vs. secondary options: Let's say you were designing the Xbox achievements for a story-driven game worth a total of 1000 gamerscore. How much of that 1000G would you distribute toward standard milestones in the game...
  7. What types of achievements do you really like/dislike seeing on achievement lists?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What types of achievements do you really like/dislike seeing on achievement lists?: The one I truly hate is the last secret achievement in RDR2 where so much time is spent grinding, for very little reward, and gets so boooooooring you can't be bothered continuing....
  8. How to Remove Game from Achievements List?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Remove Game from Achievements List?: I have a game with 0% progress on my achievement list that I would like to remove. Is there a way to do this online or on the Xbox One itself? Thank you. 2afb8172-048c-4726-8136-e824a4b13a5d
  9. Achievement list games vanish. Specifically The Witcher 3 Complete Ed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement list games vanish. Specifically The Witcher 3 Complete Ed.: Oddly never seen this before, or at least haven't noticed, that games are not in the achievement list in profile. Ones that were but have vanished no where to be found. In particular the watcher 3...
  10. games not showing up in the achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games not showing up in the achievement list: it has been 2 days now my Witcher 3 is not showing up in my achievement list nor the screenshot/ clips, but the achievement is unlocking and I am getting coins for that too, tried power cycling,...