Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! My xbox achievement list hasn't updated in 3 days. I have done hard resets, full console wipes, and taken off my profile multiple times and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by q F I L T H Y p, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP!

Hello! My xbox achievement list hasn't updated in 3 days. I have done hard resets, full console wipes, and taken off my profile multiple times and everything and it wont update on the app, my xbox, or the website. I can get new achievements and they add
    to my Gamerscore, but the list will not update with most recent games played or achievements.

:)

q F I L T H Y p, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Epic Louie Win User

My game history hasn't updated either, nor has my gamerscore. I'm sure the engineers are aware. I've seen other people on twitter tweet about it.
  3. Calimochobox Win User

Hello! My xbox achievement list hasn't updated in 3 days. I have done hard resets, full console wipes, and taken off my profile multiple times and everything and it wont update on the app, my xbox, or the website. I can get new achievements and
    they add to my Gamerscore, but the list will not update with most recent games played or achievements.
    Hello from Spain. I have the same problem. Weekly achievements haven't been updated for two days.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Hello

This is a bug over with Xboxs Servers

This issues happened a few year ago, once it has been resolved your achievements will update and unlock
  5. MidgetChick115L Win User

Gamerscore not updating and now Achievements not Unlocking

I have completed the Dragon Age Inquisition achievement list, yet its still saying im missing 3. These 3 have unlocked but have not updated my gamerscore or online. The 3 achievements are the Historian, Legend-Marked, and Winter's End achievements. PLEASE
    help me find out how to update these achievements
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Please Help! Achievement List not showing new achievement :(

Usually it's the other way around. I'm assuming you're playing online, since Skyrim is your most recently played game here on your gamercard.

Maybe you could try restarting your xbox? Has the issue been fixed for you? (Obviously we can't tell here, since we can't physically see your dashboard.)
Thema:

1. Achievement List Not Updating! PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - Achievement List Updating

2. Xbox Achievement List not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Achievement List not updating: I recently started playing Battlefield 5 yesterday after installing it, however my achievement list does not show Battlefield 5 listed on my Xbox One or on Xbox.com, when I am playing the game my...
  3. Achievement List not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement List not updating: So for several weeks now, new games are not being added to my achievement list. I am still unlocking achievements, and my gamerscore total is going up, but these now games do not appear on my list...
  4. Achievement/Game List not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement/Game List not Updating: Last week, my game list stopped updating. This is the same issue I had for nearly a month back in August that was finally resolved on September 5th. Playtime stats are not tracked. New games...
  5. Achievement list not updating with new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement list not updating with new games: Why has this not been sorted yet? Becoming a bit of a joke tbh. Can't see my recent games on my achievement list been like this for a month. a87fefef-e901-42c3-bc5a-99b5bced86da
  6. Achievement list does not update anymore!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement list does not update anymore!: Hello, I have since 2 to 3 weeks the problem that my achievement list is no longer updated. unlocked Achievements are credited to me! Only it shows me nothing. Just see what achivements I have...
  7. Achievement List Not Updating Correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement List Not Updating Correctly: Hello, Over the last few days I have played a bunch of different games and have earned achievements in them. Oddly enough, the Recently Played list in my account is not reflecting any newly...
  8. my achievement lists is not updating its not adding the current game at the very top of my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my achievement lists is not updating its not adding the current game at the very top of my ...: my achievement lists is not updating its not putting the current game at the very top please help b0420216-edb9-4f8f-a2f4-a30b54e73fe5
  9. Achievement list not updating new games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement list not updating new games: I was onto Xbox support a couple of times about this and was then told to come here. The problem is newly played games will not show up in the achievements list in the gaming section of my profile...
  10. Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score/ completed game list not updated even if all achievement of TWD 400 DLC game is ...: I was playing walking dead 400 DLC and had unlocked all the achievements. but in my online profile it still says 45/48. When i open the game achievements online, the list shows all are unlocked...