Achievement location on screen when activated

Discus and support Achievement location on screen when activated in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just want to say a huge thank you for whoever decided to move the achievement pop-up to top left. I'm not sure how long ago this started (haven't had a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stevrnic, Oct 22, 2019.

1. /u/stevrnic
    /u/stevrnic Guest

Just want to say a huge thank you for whoever decided to move the achievement pop-up to top left. I'm not sure how long ago this started (haven't had a new achievement in awhile) or whether it's part of the changes to the dashboard (group B, by the way) but please keep this change. It would be even better if I can specify where i would like it to pop-up on screen, but by moving it to top left I won't miss any subtitles.

submitted by /u/stevrnic
    [link] [comments]

/u/stevrnic, Oct 22, 2019
  2. sillkent Win User

cheats

No, they only block certain achievements, it'll say at the top left corner of the screen when you activate them.
  3. GaborToth81 Win User

Activity Feed not updating

Have you changed your console's location? Because in the new countries that have joined September 5, the Activity Feed doesn't show new achievements and clips. Only when someone adds a friend. If you change your location to the UK or US, it works again.
    I hope they resolve this issue with the October update.
  4. AdamYeti Win User

Good Achievement Design

Personally, I like it when games get you to do things you may not typically do to get an achievement. I.e. try a new activity, or go to an obscure location. This way, it helps you to explore more aspects of the game that you possibly would have missed
    otherwise.
  5. Malacath Win User

not able to download xbox live games with gold

There are 2 possibilities.

Does your account region match your actual location?

Some games are region locked and so your account region must match you actual physical location.

If you account region does match your location then there is another possible reason.

There is a bug in the dashboard software that corrupts downloads if you use background downloading.

When you download a game it is essential that you stay on the active downloads screen otherwise you may get a can't download error.

So go into your storage settings, and delete the partially downloaded games. Then try downloading again but make sure you stay on the active downloads screen. If you play a game or app or shut the console down for background downloading the download will
    corrupt and you will get a can't download error.
  6. Xero Tollerance Win User

Active download location

IF you go to active downloads there should be an option to change its destination.
Thema:

1. Achievement location on screen when activated - Similar Threads - Achievement location screen

2. Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievement and Xbox 360 profile: Hello every one I having these 2 issues first : xbox360 games not loading or downloading profile (credentials error) . second : problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any...
  3. Halo Reach PC Achievements not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach PC Achievements not working: I'm playing Halo Reach on Steam and my achievements aren't unlocking, works perfectly fine for my friends. Any fix? 550c3b77-9524-4b46-9ac0-5180b5991a4a
  4. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  5. Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore still not moving after unlocking achievements. What's going on?: Hello! My Gamerscore is no longer updated or does not increase anymore. The achievements unlocks it on the console normally, but the gamerscore does not increase anymore. This is since the last...
  6. I didn't get achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't get achievement: Welcome.I played in Crysis 3 and tried complete "suited up" achievement.I have completed all requirements: collected all nanosuit modules and improved all suit skills but I still hadn't get...
  7. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  8. NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.: My achievement won’t unlock and it’s stuck at 68%. It’s the “Marathon Man” achievement for NBA 2K 18. You have to run 26 miles in the streets of my career, I’ve done that but now it’s stuck at...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  10. Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements: Hi I'm having issues with my gamerscore not syncing after unlocking achievements, looks like my last sync was November 3rd and I've got another 2000 + since then.. They are showing unlocked on my...