Achievement Not Given

Discus and support Achievement Not Given in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the 6th and 7th sequences in the game recently. Upon completing the 6th, I found it odd I didn't receive the achievement. I figure the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghetto Ferret, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Achievement Not Given

I completed the 6th and 7th sequences in the game recently. Upon completing the 6th, I found it odd I didn't receive the achievement. I figure the servers were buggy. But now that I've beaten the 7th, I received the achievement for that one, but still not
    the one for the 6th sequence. I know I've beat it. It's a linear game, so it makes no sense that I would have the achievement for beating chapter 7 but not 6. This game has previously messed up my achievements, but when it did before it just said "Done.....
    Unlocking!". Now it doesn't even show that. It just says "locked". The achievement is Secret Meeting (Complete Sequence 6) for
    20G

:)

Ghetto Ferret, Nov 17, 2014
  2. spaters
    spaters Guest
    Achievements not given

Yes, nice one, had a flick through them, and sure enough one chapter with no rank against it, played it through and up they popped. Happy days.

spaters, Nov 17, 2014
  3. spaters
    spaters Guest
    Achievements not given

just wondering if any one else has had this or know why. Last night I completed Gears of War UE on the X1 and have played it right through on hardcore, every chapter, every level. I complete the game get the final achievement for defeating general Raam and
    the game goes to the final cinematic and credits, and I get none of the completed game achievements, not even for casual. I played the story through in order ie. resuming game each time but it's like I am missing something.

the same happened on Halo MCC as well, no completed all games in any kind of mode. Any ideas?

spaters, Nov 17, 2014
  4. Graywolf5000
    Graywolf5000 Guest

Achievement Not Given

Mine is sequence 3. It isn't unlocking and I beat the game

Graywolf5000, Nov 19, 2014
  5. Jaximus Decimus Win User

No Achievements Given

Have him look under his commendations and ensure that every level has the box for the commendation filled. The level (or levels) that aren't checked will have to be completed again.

-

It's under player commendations.
  6. Grreen Lantern Win User

No Achievements Given

Go into campaign mode and scroll through each mission on the select screen. It will show you which ones have been completed (for co-op and single player) and what difficulty. Probably skipped the prolgue like Bob said or one of the levels didn't read for
    some reason.
  7. spaters Win User

Achievements not given

Yes, nice one, had a flick through them, and sure enough one chapter with no rank against it, played it through and up they popped. Happy days.
  8. Graywolf5000 Win User

Achievement Not Given

Mine is sequence 3. It isn't unlocking and I beat the game
  9. villa casual 42 Win User

Achievements not given

Yeah I got it to.

Finished the campaign on insane and the achievement never came up.even waited till the end of the credits and the main screen to come back on.

So go to campaign and start it where you can choose the chapters.

Start at the 1st and it should have stars next to each chapter.( in your case).

Work your way down after checking you got the star for each

That's what I did and though like you I played the whole campaign chapter 1 level 4 never had a star to say. That I had completed that level. Did it again and once that level was finished all the achievements I was missing popped on screen.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Achievement Not Given

1. Achievement Not Given - Similar Threads - Achievement Given

2. Xbox One X achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X achievements not unlocking: I'm baffled by this one as I've used online guides for fixing, called support, and tried community experts to no avail. As best I can tell, these are the facts of my situation: I recently...
  3. Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Solution To Recent Achievements Issue?: Been following the issue on trueachievements.com recently, and thought that there might be a way to mitigate it in future. If I understand correctly, Xbox achievements can see a delay, or failure...
  4. No me han dado un logro que hago? [Haven't you given me an achievement I do?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me han dado un logro que hago? [Haven't you given me an achievement I do?]: Hace 6 días complete los requisitos de un logro y no me lo han dado y ya hice todo lo que decía la asistencia de xbox entonces que hago? El juego es dragon xenoverse 2 y el logro es: ¡Todos denme...
  5. Rewards not given for Achievements Earned for Pandemic Mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not given for Achievements Earned for Pandemic Mission: Hi, I have unlocked 5 achievements for the game Escape from Dead Island which I have also purchase together with The Adventure of Van Hellsing 2 and Outlast 2. Your reply in previous thread was...
  6. Rewards not given for Achievements Earned for Pandemic Mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not given for Achievements Earned for Pandemic Mission: Hi, I have already unlocked 5 achievements in MyMission but no rewards yet. Thank you e701192f-f37f-4bb7-8682-d17130dbd573
  7. Xbox Backwards Compatible Achievement Shown Unlocked But Not Given Credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backwards Compatible Achievement Shown Unlocked But Not Given Credit: I’m playing Oblivion on my Xbox one through backwards compatibility and I unlocked an achievement (called Master Thief, Thieves Guild) and it shows up unlocked only if I am locking at the unlocked...
  8. achievement done unlocking but hasn't been given to me yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement done unlocking but hasn't been given to me yet: I have the achievement called "No Pain,No Gain" done unlocking status but i have yet to receive the achievement. Its been like that for 3 weeks. I have some friends that it got unlocked for about...
  9. HELP! Given Achievements By Cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Given Achievements By Cheater: So, I was playing Call Of Duty Black ops 2 on my Xbox One Slim when I joined a modded lobby. I was going to leave when the screen said “Give All Achievements”. I left as fast as possible, quit...
  10. Achievements not given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not given: just wondering if any one else has had this or know why. Last night I completed Gears of War UE on the X1 and have played it right through on hardcore, every chapter, every level. I complete the...