Achievement not unlocking for The Walking Dead a New Frontier

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking for The Walking Dead a New Frontier in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The achievement for completing episode 3 “Close to the Edge” has not unlocked after I completed the episode. Is there any fix for this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Desrom, May 27, 2022.

1. Desrom
    Desrom Guest

The achievement for completing episode 3 “Close to the Edge” has not unlocked after I completed the episode. Is there any fix for this?

:)

Desrom, May 27, 2022
  2. xBazzA Win User

Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?

Yes, I would also like some assistance here. Achievements have stopped unlocking for me for 'The Walking Dead - A New Frontier'. Achievements are unlocking on other games for me, but they are not unlocking for me on this game, which I was playing during
    the 'previous' achievement outage... please sort this out Xbox.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Desrom! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with your game's achievement, I understand how frustrating this can be.

I believe additional information is needed:

- May I ask which platform you are playing on?

- Is your device connected to the Internet?

- How long ago did you complete the game's third episode?

- Is this the only achievement you are having trouble with?

- Have you already tried something to troubleshoot this on your own? if you have, could you tell me what?

Thank you!
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Desrom!

Thank you for your reply.

1) Power cycle your console.

- Remove your account from your console.

- Press and hold the console's power button until it shuts off, then unplug it for 3 - 5 minutes.

- Turn your console on and sign in to your account again.

2) If the achievement is still appears locked, check if that's also the case at: https://account.xbox.com/Profile

If the achievement appears under “Locked Achievements,” either the achievement was not successfully unlocked, or the console hasn’t synchronized with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronization to take place.

3) If the achievement is still locked on your console after 72 hours, repeat step #1.

4) Try playing and completing your game's third episode again.

I hope this helps!
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking?!! for Walking Dead New Frontier

Hey there SnoopyRogue3.

Apologies for the delayed response. If you're still having Achievement unlocking troubles, please head on over to this

Achievement Unlocking Troubleshooter
    and make sure to give all listed steps a try. If you're still not unlocking the achievement, be sure to fill out the survey linked near the end.
  6. Desrom Win User

Sure! I have been playing on Xbox series X and was connected to the internet the whole time I was playing. This was the only achievement that I had difficulties with and I completed the requirements for it last night. I have already restarted the console, restarted the game, and signed out and back into Xbox live but none of which have fixed the issue for me.
Thema:

1. Achievement not unlocking for The Walking Dead a New Frontier - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking Walking

2. Achievement for unlocking all achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement for unlocking all achievements not unlocking.: In the game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, the final achievement "Hope's Last Reward", is awarded for collecting all other achievements. I've done this but it still hasn't...
  3. Xbox unlocking achievement problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unlocking achievement problem: I've been playing Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc Anniversary Edition through Game Pass and fulfilled every requirement to unlock the achievement Ghostface Skillah, which requires passing the 30...
  4. Gears 2 achievement not unlockable

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Gears 2 achievement not unlockable: I got 99%of the achievements but we i try to do the one where you are suppose to load a online screenshot i cant do that bc i give me errore, probably bc the site where they get uploaded has been...
  5. TMNT Shredder's Revenge achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TMNT Shredder's Revenge achievements not unlocking: Playing through TMNT and I noticed that achievements stopped unlocking after the first 2 I unlocked. The in game menu says I have unlocked more but the Xbox menus do not. Have tried uninstalling,...
  6. City Skylines - Education Nation - Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines - Education Nation - Achievement wont unlock: Wanted to post here to see if anyone is able to help! I have worked endlessly for days to get this achievement but to my frustration, it won't unlock. I have managed to get approximately 17,000...
  7. Achievements not unlocking: Telltales The Walking dead Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking: Telltales The Walking dead Definitive Edition: i recently bought the telltale walking dead definitive edition because it is on sale and you unlock and achievement when you complete each episode. I completed the 1st episode and got my...
  8. Achievements Not Unlocking?!! for Walking Dead New Frontier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Not Unlocking?!! for Walking Dead New Frontier: I just beat Episode 4 of The New Frontier but I noticed palm my achievements didn't get unlocked! Any suggestions b04256a4-a37b-46eb-938e-84e979ee7a32
  9. The Walking Dead achievements won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Walking Dead achievements won't unlock: Some The Walking Dead episode 4 achievements won't unlock. I completed the episode but the achievements are still locked. f3fc3761-ce13-435d-9320-0797edb0e48e
  10. Xbox One The Walking Dead achievements unlocked but not added to my gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One The Walking Dead achievements unlocked but not added to my gamerscore: Hello I have a quick question. I was playing on Tuesday, December 2nd around 7:30 p.m. PST and I noticed that I was online but each time I would go to the home screen it would say I can view my...