Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by tehPinkBullets, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of Freecell and have completed what I have to complete for the achievement
    to unlock.

I have:

- Uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times.

- I have cleared the cache on my phone.

- I even logged into a computer, logged in, and beat the achievement there.

- I created another account using a different email, beat the achievement, and it unlocked there. It just won't unlock on my account. Maybe we could clear the cloud?

It just won't unlock. I'm missing 1 achievement that I have done 100 times. I have posted in forums and contacted people at Microsoft but nothing has helped yet. Any guidance would be super appreciated!

Cheers,

:)

tehPinkBullets, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Kev7420 Win User

If they don't have report a problem with the game option I suggest trying https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  3. FebruarySun62 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Good day!

The problem is this:

one.

After updating Windows 1709 to 1803 (2018), the game statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection became incorrectly displayed - (number of stars in a star club and% of passed, achievements.) There are different data in the Xbox profile and on the PC.

I have long gone through all the tests 2 times ... but the companion profile of the Xbox console displays 2460 stars and 80% of the process. (See screenshot ) + achievements will not be unlocked (see screenshot)

On a PC (now I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.1415) - correct statistics

3760 stars and 100% process. (See screenshot)

That is, real statistics are not displayed and achievements are not recorded. Resetting, uninstalling, reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not solve the problem !!! Running the app's troubleshooters doesn't fix the problem !!

Reinstalling Windows does not solve the problem !!!

Why isn't the data syncing?

How do I fix this?

My region is Ukraine

2. The game Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load or install additional content (card backs experience points in the star club! There is no Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?

(see screenshot)

What can be blocking downloads?

How do I fix this?
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User
  6. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
Thema:

1. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking Microsoft

2. Jack of all planes , MSFS achievement is not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jack of all planes , MSFS achievement is not unlocking: I have really tried and redid the requirements several times and the progress wont go further 80 percent of the achievement , i really don't what to and i also did all the steps like restarting...
  3. Achievement for unlocking all achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement for unlocking all achievements not unlocking.: In the game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Anniversary Edition, the final achievement "Hope's Last Reward", is awarded for collecting all other achievements. I've done this but it still hasn't...
  4. Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling...: Back in December of 2019, I completed the Strive for Perfection achievement as well as the Guard Duty achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on iOS. I believe there was some issue in...
  5. Is there a way to ask Microsoft to unlock multiplayer-only achievements for older games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to ask Microsoft to unlock multiplayer-only achievements for older games?: Hello, I have a question regarding multiplayer achievements on older games, such as DOOM (2016) or Tomb Raider. Since these multiplayers are rarely ever populated, and trust me, I’ve sat searching...
  6. Halo Wars DE (Microsoft Store Edition) Not Unlocking Achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars DE (Microsoft Store Edition) Not Unlocking Achievements.: Just as the subject says. I have completed a few skirmish achievements and it does not even recognize that I've played the mode. I have gotten a few to unlock via Xbox by essentially replaying the...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku - same achievement keeps unlocking

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Sudoku - same achievement keeps unlocking: Sorry i can't find the adequate place for this or a direct contact for support at Microsoft Casual Games but as this issue breaks the achievement system it probably needs to go here too. 7 days...
  8. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  9. Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Not Unlocking Microsoft Solitaire UWP - Counters Wrong: I have an issue where my counters are not accurate for the go for gold/silver/bronze achievements. The Yearly Counter on top shows a total of 8 Gold, 8 silver, and 10 bronze. This should be...
  10. Microsoft Need To Give us Information On why ACHIEVEMENTS are NOT UNLOCKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Need To Give us Information On why ACHIEVEMENTS are NOT UNLOCKING: Microsoft seem to be getting worse with achievements not unlocking. Its happening on a number of games now. They say with in 24 hours ive waited more than a week for super faded on titanfall to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire collection achievements not unlocking