Achievement Not Unlocking

Discus and support Achievement Not Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i met the in game criteria for "Social Lubricant" on 18/01/2015 and the achievement still has not unlocked. my achievement tracker is showing 66% and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGearGuardian, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Achievement Not Unlocking

i met the in game criteria for "Social Lubricant" on 18/01/2015 and the achievement still has not unlocked.

my achievement tracker is showing 66% and will not move. i have unlocked all other achievements (except DLC) since then.

i have spoken to Microsoft support (francisco & Zac) and i have been advised to post here and have my achievement unlocked manually

:)

TheGearGuardian, Jan 22, 2015
  2. RaddMonz
    RaddMonz Guest
    Achievement Counters Not Working

I just started having issues with achievements not unlocking. Should have gotten the silver daily challenge achievement, but the counter remained at 9 / 10.

Also having issues with Mahjong achievements not unlocking.

RaddMonz, Jan 22, 2015
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.

Malacath, Jan 22, 2015
  4. Achievement Not Unlocking

and still no response.......... thank you very much for not assisting me with my technical issue MS

TheGearGuardian, Feb 20, 2015
  5. OK now up to 4 achievements not unlocking,

Parachute panic - lifejacket and doodle champion

Tiny troopers - Coming home

I have never been so disgusted my service in My life

TheGearGuardian, Feb 24, 2015
  6. completed the achievement for the 3rd time and it unlocked.

TheGearGuardian, Mar 1, 2015
  7. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    I'm glad you got it to unlock. For the life of me I have no idea why Support sends people to the forums for anything. We're all just regular users/gamers here. We couldn't help you, only offer suggestions.

Eggnogga, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  9. luissolid Win User

gamerScore

I try to unlock achievements but the main rule... If unlock the achievement it's not fun, don't unlocked.

Regards?
  10. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  11. Misses Quinzel Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Hey there, BKLortz! To clarify what is going on, are these achievements listed as "Done! Unlocking..." or are they simply not unlocking for you?

We are aware of achievements taking longer than normal to fully unlock. If your achievements simply say that they are unlocking, the only thing you can do is wait for them to fully unlock.

As of right now, the only achievements not unlocked on your account that I can see are Firestarter and 4 Baba Yaga achievements. Are there others that you are missing?
  12. lu kayla Win User

Connection Issue with LastFM

30 mins of music played, so close to celebrating the fix-- and... Crash.

Hmmm we should get Achievements for this...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Posted in the Forum!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

10 Thread Postings!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Solving the Issue!
Thema:

Achievement Not Unlocking

1. Achievement Not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievement Unlocking

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...
  3. Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay): I was playing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3: remaster and painstaking getting 100% synchronization in all the mail sequences. I finally ended up playing though sequences 12 beating the game...
  4. nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Consoles
    nba 2k20 my team achievements not unlocking: Hello my game i am doing the correct things you have to do to get the achievements but they are still not unlocking. Are there any fixes to this? 874f31bd-ce9c-4d08-97b0-77bb7e15a560
  5. Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unlocked WP achievements (Angry Birds Star Wars II) not showing on Xbox Live profile: I picked up my old Windows Phone recently and started playing some of my old games again. I unlocked a couple of achievements in Angry Birds Star Wars II; the achievement unlocked pop up appeared...
  6. Fifa 19 Achievement Won't unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 19 Achievement Won't unlock: Hello This seems like a silly issue but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this. I have gone back and fourth between division 4 and 5 in Fifa 19 Ultimate team and have never received...
  7. Achievements are not Unlocking with PC play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements are not Unlocking with PC play.: I have noticed that achievements are not unlocking with at least the following games that I am playing on my PC: State of Decay 2, Thimbleweed Park, Everspace, Ori and the Blind Forest. In fact I...
  8. Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking: Not sure if there is a solution or really who to ask but here goes... What do I do about achievements not unlocking? The achievements 'Reign of Terror' and 'May His Death Satisfy You' in Diablo...
  9. Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC: As the title says, I've been playing Halo MCC on Windows 10 since the day it came out, I have it through Xbox Game Pass. My game is not recording stats or unlocking achievements for me. I've...
  10. Kingdom Come Deliverance - achievements unlocked on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Come Deliverance - achievements unlocked on Xbox One X: Hello everyone, i play Kingdom Come Deliverance on Xbox One X, and many achievements not been unlocked even after fulfilling the goal. Is there a way to solve the problem? Thanks....