Achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know that the Xbox One has some issues with achievements not unlocking right away, but have one that I have been waiting around 3 days for now and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shadow walkerOZ, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Achievement not unlocking

I know that the Xbox One has some issues with achievements not unlocking right away, but have one that I have been waiting around 3 days for now and still got nothing.

In the new "Empire of the Sky" dlc for Trials Fusion, I found all 3 of the hidden squirrels about 3 days ago. If I check the in-game stats, it acknowledges that I have found all 26 of the squirrels. If I bring up the achievements app, it lists the Silver Spoon
    Squirrels achievement as at 100%.

What the hell is taking so long? Is this some leftover rubbish from the always online portion of the console, along with the fact that pins don't work if you're not online (which boggles my mind since it is like desktop shortcuts not working in windows when
    there's no internet connection).

Is this ever going to be fixed or is it going to be a recurring theme with this console because, at this point, I'm thinking that this one might never unlock.

:)

shadow walkerOZ, Aug 23, 2014
  2. RaddMonz
    RaddMonz Guest
    Achievement Counters Not Working

I just started having issues with achievements not unlocking. Should have gotten the silver daily challenge achievement, but the counter remained at 9 / 10.

Also having issues with Mahjong achievements not unlocking.

RaddMonz, Aug 23, 2014
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.

Malacath, Aug 23, 2014
  4. Achievement not unlocking

Hey there, shadow walkerOZ! It's been a couple days, and before I send up your information, I'd like to make sure that you're still experiencing this. Additionally, is it only this one or do you have others that you've noticed haven't popped?

Misses Quinzel, Aug 25, 2014
  5. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  6. luissolid Win User

gamerScore

I try to unlock achievements but the main rule... If unlock the achievement it's not fun, don't unlocked.

Regards?
  7. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Hey there, BKLortz! To clarify what is going on, are these achievements listed as "Done! Unlocking..." or are they simply not unlocking for you?

We are aware of achievements taking longer than normal to fully unlock. If your achievements simply say that they are unlocking, the only thing you can do is wait for them to fully unlock.

As of right now, the only achievements not unlocked on your account that I can see are Firestarter and 4 Baba Yaga achievements. Are there others that you are missing?
  9. lu kayla Win User

Connection Issue with LastFM

30 mins of music played, so close to celebrating the fix-- and... Crash.

Hmmm we should get Achievements for this...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Posted in the Forum!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

10 Thread Postings!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Solving the Issue!
Thema:

Achievement not unlocking

1. Achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking

2. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  3. I unlocked 2 achievements before the game froze; will they stay unlocked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unlocked 2 achievements before the game froze; will they stay unlocked?: I know this is kind of a silly question, but I was playing an online match on Friday the 13th: The Game. During the match, I unlocked 2 achievements. My character died, but I remained in the match...
  4. Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Redeemed. Achievement NOT unlocked.: I have just redeemed my Xbox One Day One achievement code on my Xbox on Oct 21. It showed it was redeemed successfully. I can see an new order with number [Mod Translation - PII] in my purchase...
  5. Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster: Hi, I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement. I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to get Ifrit a few times and I also waited 72...
  6. Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castaway achievement not unlocking on PE edition: Hi I have been eating kelp for the past 3.5 hours so about 6 or 7 in game days and I have been unable to unlock the castaway achievement. I don't know if its some kinda of bug in the game but...
  7. Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games all showing as 0 achievements unlocked, although my overall gamerscore is correct: This started happening a few days ago. About 90% of the time when I use the Xbox Console Companion app or Xbox.com website, it will show that I have 0 Gamerscore in every game that I've played....
  8. Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft unlock/update a no longer possible achievement?: I am playing through Saints Row the Third right now and trying to 100% the achievements. I have a few more to clean up but one is to upload a character to the online server. At the time I started...
  9. No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    No Achievements Unlocking in Xbox Pc Beta: Hello, I am wondering if achievements can be unlocked on the Xbox PC Beta App? I got a few to unlock on some games but recently none have been unlocking. Just wondering if this problem is a new...
  10. Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Bloodstained achievements not unlocking on pc: So im about half way through the game and realized im not getting any achievements for anything and was wondering if theres a fix that im not finding. tried logging out of the console companion...