Achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, well I just finished getting 100% on the main story and Jack the Ripper DLC and have unlocked every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apache Kid1, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Apache Kid1
    Apache Kid1 Guest

So I've been playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, well I just finished getting 100% on the main story and Jack the Ripper DLC and have unlocked every achievement, except one. "A Quick and Reliable Remedy" which is unlocked by Completing Memory Sequence
    4, which I've obviously already done. I've tried everything to make this achievement pop, except start a new game and complete it again which I really dont want to do considering I have everything unlocked. But at this point I really dont know what to do and
    it's becoming very frustrating lol, if anyone has any tips or has encountered anything like this some help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Apache Kid1, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Elohmn Win User

100% achievement completion

To fill in some "blanks". Actually, every Achievement Unlocked has a few methods of the order it appears. If you Unlock an Achievement and view it from your own Profile it will simply show in the order the Achievements were Unlocked.

If you Compare Games with someone else (Friend or not doesn't matter), it will show both the combination of your Achievements and their Achievements but in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s.

If the other Player has Achievements Unlocked that you do not, it will show in the order they Unlocked the Achievement/s with yours showing Locked directly across. If you have Achievement/s Unlocked that they do not it will be at the bottom of the Compare Games
    in order of which the Achievement/s were Unlocked from your Profile.
  3. Malacath Win User

Patch 1.3

I've been playing offline and still unlocking achievements.

The only difference between unlocking achievements offline and online is that achievements unlocked when offline are not date stamped.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider on Win10 Achievements Not Unlocking

Hey there, BKLortz! To clarify what is going on, are these achievements listed as "Done! Unlocking..." or are they simply not unlocking for you?

We are aware of achievements taking longer than normal to fully unlock. If your achievements simply say that they are unlocking, the only thing you can do is wait for them to fully unlock.

As of right now, the only achievements not unlocked on your account that I can see are Firestarter and 4 Baba Yaga achievements. Are there others that you are missing?
  5. lu kayla Win User

Connection Issue with LastFM

30 mins of music played, so close to celebrating the fix-- and... Crash.

Hmmm we should get Achievements for this...

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Posted in the Forum!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

10 Thread Postings!

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

Solving the Issue!
  6. luissolid Win User

Achievment issues with Ubisoft games.

Sometimes the achievements don't unlock at the first time or the specifications to unlocked are not accurate.

Try check a guide to unlocked or verify if the achievement don't have any issues to unlock it.
Thema:

1. Achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Achievement unlocking

2. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  3. Achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking.: I'm currently not getting any achievements in any of my games. I just beat gears ultimate edition and received nothing, and I also started playing minecraft (bedrock edition) and haven't gotten...
  4. Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements: I beat levels 12-20, even did the secret levels, but achievement hasn't unlocked. It's stuck at 88%. I did the power reset, but it didn't work. It makes no sense, how did I skip a level when I...
  5. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...
  6. Xbox Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Achievements Not Unlocking: I'm not sure what's going on. I assume achievements are broken for the entire Xbox App but I don't have any games other than Minecraft to test this with. I enabled the DiagTrack service...
  7. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  8. State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue: Hi there, I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online...
  9. Achievements won’t unlock for BF5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock for BF5: I’ve been playing BFV for a while now and while I can unlock some achievements others are showing zero progress and some have stopped progressing. One achievement even went backwards form 37% to...
  10. Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements: I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But nothing seems to be unlocking in this game...