Achievement Notifications

Discus and support Achievement Notifications in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leo_Ascendent, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Achievement Notifications

I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've unlocked, or unless I look at my phone (thanks to the Xbox app).

Currently on the skip ahead stage, playing Battle Chasers (not that the game likely matters, but I'm including everything I can to not get deleted), connected to the net, using a wired connection, signed in and not having any other issues at the moment.

submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leo_Ascendent, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Judge Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

^^Huh? I didn't see any achievement notification in there, just a game notification. The 3rd slide is a game notification, not an achievement, we don't know what those are yet.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Continued Notification Lag

When friends/peps send you messages on Xbox Live, Notifications aren't that laggy now.

But... the orange achievement notifications are quite laggy now compare those "achievement" notifications with how non-laggy the achievement notifications are on the Xbox 360, which pop up with practically no lag - smooth and fluid. That's how notifications
    should work. This is probably a

"software" issue more than a "it's your internet".
  4. skys7 Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

[quote user="Favious M"]

I still think I'll miss the old achievement notifications

[/quote]

Will there be no more achievement notifications?
  5. EuroTrasho Win User

My achievements won't unlock all of a sudden.

Yeah, I don't get any notifications either. The achievements are there, but no notification. Sucks.
  6. PicklePowerX2 Win User

Alerts for friends coming online...where are they?

Yeah I have been trying to search somewhere for a solution, we don't get achievement notifications as well, is anyone else getting achievement notifications?
Thema:

Achievement Notifications

1. Achievement Notifications - Similar Threads - Achievement Notifications

2. Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification sounds (party chat/achievements) stopped working: Hello, Got the Series X on launch, apart from crashes with COD, have been happy with the console during this first period. However a small bug, my notification sounds stopped working. Can't hear...
  3. Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    Why were achievement notifications removed from Xbox App?: Was really nice to get notifications on my phone for achievements for sometimes when the toast wouldn't show on the console. Also was nice to instantly see the achievement on phone and link back...
  4. Notification of Xbox achievements on Windows 10 not appearing while gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Notification of Xbox achievements on Windows 10 not appearing while gaming: Hello, Lately I have noticed that Xbox achievement notifications are not appearing to me in Windows 10 while playing full screen. However, the achievements are recorded in my profile. I have...
  5. What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?

in XboX Insiders
    What do achievements, invites, friend online etc notifications look in the new build?: Anyone have a screenshot? submitted by /u/harryhaj [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Achievements, Notifications & HDR blacks out screen: Hello! I saw one thread in the past discuss this problem with HDR games having issues when you either have an achievement pop up, a message, an invite, or simply opening up the game bar mid game...
  7. Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes achievement notifications show up in screenshots. Alpha Skipahead.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NBAKirkland [link] [comments]
  8. i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...

in XBoX on Windows
    i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...: a few weeks ago, my friend signed in to his xbox account on my computer, to buy something from the store since he wasn't at home to do it. i made sure he signed out, and then i signed myself back...
  9. Notification for an already visualized achievement keeps coming back.

in XboX Insiders
    Notification for an already visualized achievement keeps coming back.: I've played Nascar Heat 4 during the latest Free Play Days and got the "checkered flag" achievement, so I got the notification on the Achievement tab of the guide and looked inside the Recent...
  10. Achievement Notifications Wont Appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Notifications Wont Appear: For the last 2 weeks or show none of my achievement notifications show but they unlock just fine. My phone and PC get the pop upa but not my xbox x while playing. Is their a fix?...