Achievement Notifications

Discus and support Achievement Notifications in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leo_Ascendent, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Achievement Notifications

I've noticed lately, that if I unlock multiple achievements in a game at the same time, I only get one notification. I dont know I've even unlocked others unless I actually look to see what I've unlocked, or unless I look at my phone (thanks to the Xbox app).

Currently on the skip ahead stage, playing Battle Chasers (not that the game likely matters, but I'm including everything I can to not get deleted), connected to the net, using a wired connection, signed in and not having any other issues at the moment.

submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leo_Ascendent, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Judge Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

^^Huh? I didn't see any achievement notification in there, just a game notification. The 3rd slide is a game notification, not an achievement, we don't know what those are yet.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Continued Notification Lag

When friends/peps send you messages on Xbox Live, Notifications aren't that laggy now.

But... the orange achievement notifications are quite laggy now compare those "achievement" notifications with how non-laggy the achievement notifications are on the Xbox 360, which pop up with practically no lag - smooth and fluid. That's how notifications
    should work. This is probably a

"software" issue more than a "it's your internet".
  4. skys7 Win User

Xbox One UI Screenshots

[quote user="Favious M"]

I still think I'll miss the old achievement notifications

[/quote]

Will there be no more achievement notifications?
  5. EuroTrasho Win User

My achievements won't unlock all of a sudden.

Yeah, I don't get any notifications either. The achievements are there, but no notification. Sucks.
  6. PicklePowerX2 Win User

Alerts for friends coming online...where are they?

Yeah I have been trying to search somewhere for a solution, we don't get achievement notifications as well, is anyone else getting achievement notifications?
Thema:

Achievement Notifications

1. Achievement Notifications - Similar Threads - Achievement Notifications

2. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.

in XboX Insiders
    Regular Notification going off instead of Achievement Notification not going off.: I reported this to Xbox by making a report about it not to long ago, and now it's back. So I figured I would make a post on Reddit about it. I also tried different games also and it still is like...
  4. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played: I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7
  5. Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications of achievements at the top of the screen?: Hello. I am an Insider member of the Beta version, I will want to know if we can change notifications of achievements, to appear at the top of the screen when i play. Thanks for your help^^...
  6. Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with notifications such as game requests and achievements when playing in HDR using...: As the title says, when playing a game using the Xbox app in HDR, whenever you get a notification it changes the display mode to show the notification which causes the screen to go blank while it...
  7. Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.: Every time I power on my Xbox I gate the notification of a single recent achievement. I check it so it "clears" the notification. When I reset the machine the notification re-appears. submitted...
  8. Recent achievements and notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements and notifications.: Hi Skip Ahead build here. June 20th build still showing my most recent achievement and notification in the guide every time I boot up my Xbox. submitted by /u/Hayvock [link] [comments]
  9. Windows 10 games achievements not displaying notification

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 games achievements not displaying notification: Can anyone shed any light on why I am not getting any notifications of achievements unlocking in games in Windows 10? I have tried multiple games on the new game pass platform and although the...
  10. Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta) on Windows not showing achievement notifications.: I checked the settings on both the new Xbox App and the old Xbox App (called Xbox Console Companion) and everything seems to suggest that I should get notifications from achievements, but I'm not....