achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

Discus and support achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ObituaryKiller8, Apr 3, 2020.

1. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks.

I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and

the forza team support recommended me to ask help on xbox support. What should i do?

:)

ObituaryKiller8, Apr 3, 2020
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

Have you tried the forza horizon 4 gamehub achievement section maybe it will unlock for you then
  3. XBF George L Win User

Antique Restorer Achievement - Forza Horizon 4 tracking issue

4. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Xbox one not recieving achievement

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Sometimes helps to reinstall and see if the data sync causes the achievement to unlock as it should have done. 2 days ago I had an achievement unlock after I renewed my game pass subscription and reinstalled Forza
    Horizon 4.

Happy Gaming!
  5. tiagoc 1987 Win User

Achievements bug

I Unlocked an achievement in forza Horizon 2 Presents fast & Furious on Xbox One and still locked ...

The achievement is Drift To Win.
  6. PyRo x FeBrEeZe Win User

Achievements won't unlock

I am also having the same problem with Forza Horizon 3 and Destiny Rise of Iron. I have not unlocked a single achievement apparently despite meeting the requirements for certain achievements to be unlocked.
Thema:

achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

1. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking - Similar Threads - achievement Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 achievements aren't showed in xbox app (Xbox 360).: I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 2 achievements, my achievements don't show up in the app, while on console it says that they're unlocked. My console is connected to Xbox live, I know that...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug: After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know that on July 26, an update came out that...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 "Whos Hiding These?" Achievement can't be unlocked after "Connected User...: I should've unlocked the Achievement a few years ago on my old Laptop. But after smashing all Bonus boards i didn't unlock it. So I checked the Internet and found out that for some reason the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  6. On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.

in XboX Insiders
    On Forza Horizon 4, 3 achievements are not unlocking.: I have done the achievements but they have not unlocked on my account. They are called Encore?, last car standing and the one for winning a game of the eliminator. I have spoken to Microsoft...
  7. Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements not unlocking on Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I did a few achievements on Forza Horizon 4 and it won't unlock for some reason ? Do you know why ? Is there a limited time to unlock some of them ? a28ec0b0-8657-4b67-9ebe-63a857123bbd
  8. Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Forza hub is not syncing my real Forza Horizon 4 achievements ?: It shows all points less than what i have in FH4. Somebody please help 95340544-4289-4a8e-94eb-c6f9a481cbe9
  9. Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 | Windows 10 | Achievement: Relic Hunter not unlocking: Hello, hope everyone is doing well today. I need assistance and I'm not too sure where to ask or who to contact about this issue. I've recently gotten my hands on Forza Horizon 3 as a good...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Achievements: Hi I have an achievement unlocked § Xbox GamerTag § Achievement name Human After All § Game/App title Forza Horzion 4 § Platform (Xbox 360/One/Windows 8/Windows Phone/Other) Xbox one §...