Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)

Discus and support Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have unlocked all of the achievements on the Windows 8 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I know for a fact that stats and achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VictimOfDesire, May 11, 2018.

1. Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)

I have unlocked all of the achievements on the Windows 8 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I know for a fact that stats and achievement progress for this game sync between the different platform versions of this game. I loaded this game up on my
    Android device and logged into my Microsoft account, but none of the achievements that I unlocked on the Windows 8 version unlocked. I see that my stats crossed over from Windows 8, but the achievements are not registering as unlocked on my Android. I tried
    playing a few quick games and challenges to see if that would force an achievement update, but instead, it started tracking stats as if I had never played this game before.

In the Stats section on my Android, I can see all of my Windows 8 stats (for example, my 12 bronze medals, my 10 silver medals, and my 8 gold medals for daily challenges that I unlocked on Windows 8) but the achievements for getting those medals are still
    locked and are showing zero progress on my Android. I fear that when I first booted the game on my Android device, it didn't properly sync my cloud save data and overwrote it with brand new data, despite my stats being synced over.

1. Is there a way that my Android save data can be wiped from the game server so that I can re-sync my data and unlock the achievements?

2. Is there any way that you guys can force the achievements to pop on your end, seeing as I've fulfilled the requirements for them to unlock on the Windows 8 version? If you would like to see a screenshot of my stats to prove that I have fulfilled the requirements
    for a lot of these achievements, let me know and I can provide it.

:)

VictimOfDesire, May 11, 2018
  2. MistaCelestial, May 11, 2018
  3. DanHolder
    DanHolder Guest
    DanHolder, May 11, 2018
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Can I play MS Solitiare Collection on another computer and receive 'credit' for my scores?

Saving Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress between Windows 10 and earlier versions

With the Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud. This means you can sign in on any Windows 10 device and pick up right where you left off. The cloud even saves your progress on challenges and
    achievements.

If you're also using a Windows 8 or 8.1 device, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud as well, and you can keep earning achievements and completing challenges between other Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 devices.

Note Any achievements and challenges that you complete on your Windows 10 device will not be available on your Windows 8 or 8.1 devices. The Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection contains new features and challenges that aren't
    available in previous versions of the game.

For example, if you play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 8.1 device at work and complete all the daily challenges, you’ll find that these challenges are incomplete when you open Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 10 device at home.
    The next day, when you return to your Windows 8.1 device, the challenges from the previous day will show as completed.
  5. luissolid Win User

Transferring Statistic to a new machine

With the Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud. This means you can sign in on any Windows 10 device and pick up right where you left off. The
    cloud even saves your progress on challenges and achievements.

If you're also using a Windows 8 or 8.1 device, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud as well, and you can keep earning achievements and completing challenges between other Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows
    10 devices.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Microsoft Sudoku App

If you are on windows 8 then this is why

Win 8 = Windows 8

WP = Windows Phone

• Microsoft Minesweeper (Win 8)

Microsoft Taptiles (Win 8)

Microsoft Mahjong (WP)

Microsoft Minesweeper (WP)

Microsoft Solitaire Collection (WP)

Microsoft Sudoku (JP) (Win 8)

Microsoft Treasure Hunt (Win 8)

Microsoft Mahjong (Win 8)

Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Win 8)

Microsoft Jigsaw (Win 8)

Microsoft Sudoku (Win 8)
    These titles were delisted late last year but have still been playable for existing owners. That's set to end on April 5th, so you're on the clock now if you still have achievements left to mop up in any of these games. The Windows 10, MSN Games, iOS, and Android versions of these games remain unaffected, but not all of those support achievements. Since last we reported on this closure, Taptiles (Win 8) has been added to the list, while Microsoft Bingo will be closing on all platforms on the same day.
  7. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

8. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Using Solitaire on Laptop. Are the Star points carried over from W 8.1 to W10?

Thema:

Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)

1. Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android) - Similar Threads - Achievement Progress Syncing

2. Xbox achievement progress bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox achievement progress bar: Hello I am writing this to see if there is a fix or a work around for this issue. Last night I was playing and finishing up the achievements for this game called "OMNO" and when I finally unlocked...
  3. Why aren't my achievements showing progress on how much I've completed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my achievements showing progress on how much I've completed?: I have been playing the LE of Mass Effect and I'm working through the achievements as I do it. However, I have noticed that on all games, my progress towards achievements no longer fill the bar,...
  4. Achievements wont progress on my new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements wont progress on my new xbox: On my fairly new series S console my achievements do not seem to progress or unlock at all and haven't for the past 2 days but when i go on my older Xbox that I still have hooked up they work...
  5. Lost Achievement & Game Progress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Achievement & Game Progress: So... never thought I'd have to use the forums before, but I've searched and have yet to find an answer to my troubles. I'm back on Xbox (series S in particular) after about a year of playing on...
  6. Xbox 应用中个人档案页游戏成就解锁进度不正常 - The achievement unlocking progress on the personal profile page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 应用中个人档案页游戏成就解锁进度不正常 - The achievement unlocking progress on the personal profile page...: 个人档案页中游戏 Pathologic 2 的成就解锁个数为40个,进度是83%; In the personal profile page, the number of the game Pathologic 2 unlocked achievements is 40, and the progress is 83%; [img]...
  7. Merge progress and achievements from old offline Xbox 360 profile onto my Xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merge progress and achievements from old offline Xbox 360 profile onto my Xbox live profile: So, as the title says I would like to know if there is a way in which I can take the game progress and/or achievements from games I played on a 360 profile that was never linked to Xbox live and...
  8. Achievements and Stats Progress in Profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievements and Stats Progress in Profiles: There seems to be a problem with the new update to progress and stats in particular. The other day I went to my profile and to stats to check out my progressin some games. To my surprise there...
  9. Achievement progress interrupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement progress interrupted: How can I solve the problem that appears in some games, where the progress for the achievements to be unlocked is interrupted and does not advance no matter how much you continue playing, for...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire doesn't sync progress/achievements etc. between Win10 PC and Surface ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire doesn't sync progress/achievements etc. between Win10 PC and Surface ...: As the subject says, Microsoft Solitaire game info does not sync between my win10 desktop pc and my surface rt. Yes, I use the same account on both pc and surface. I'd assume being logged into...