achievement refuses to log

Discus and support achievement refuses to log in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Game of Thrones, telltale series, I did not receive the achievement for completing a certain 'chapter' in an episode, yet I received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryptovelli, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Cryptovelli
    Cryptovelli Guest

In Game of Thrones, telltale series, I did not receive the achievement for completing a certain 'chapter' in an episode, yet I received the achievements for all the episodes after that one. i quit out of the game and loaded back up, uninstalled the
    game, restarted my console, and replayed the episode various amounts of times, yet the achievement will not unlock. what do I do? it's very aggravating.

:)

Cryptovelli, Aug 29, 2019
  2. veiledbythemist Win User

I had a similar problem with a game that I was playing awhile ago. I replayed the appropriate chapters around 4 times to get it to trigger. It didn't actually get acknowledged until two days later. Maybe give it a little time, as aggravating as that can
    be.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. angelicviki Win User

Are you connected to the internet while trying to complete this achievement? Internet is required for them to log properly. I've had achievements randomly pop if I sign out if my profile then back in. Or removing your profile from the console then adding
    it back may help.
  5. Zero420override Win User

This is a common occurrence, it will eventually unlock. It has happened to just about every Xbox gamer at some point. So no need to worry the problem will correct itself. :)
  6. Northern Lass Win User

This happened to me on walking dead telltale, I finished all the other achievements then deleted my game save both local and cloud and then replayed the episode and it popped.
Thema:

1. achievement refuses to log - Similar Threads - achievement refuses log

2. I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  3. Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements: Some how I have a list of 3 Acheivements from GTA5 Stuck On my Screen as I play the Game and I don't know how to get them off of there. 317c00b1-4fe9-4986-99cf-61e7e0644563
  4. Minecraft Achievement not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Achievement not Working: So there is an achievment i’ve been trying to get for a while. It’s not popping. I’ve tried buying multiple maps. Go in and out and changing the difficulty. I had already found the structure so...
  5. Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyperdot achievements unlocking on their own: Hi friends, Recently I've been playing Hyperdot, a game available through Xbox Game Pass. After taking a break from it for a couple of weeks I loaded it up last night and randomly unlocked about...
  6. Minecraft achievements not transferring

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements not transferring: I recently unlocked the achievement trade or aquire 30 emeralds on my xb1 and i logged onto minecraft ios and the achievement didnt tranfer at all; i still have 0% progress. How to fix?...
  7. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Gamerscore stuck at 990/1000 and achievements stuck at 70/71 despite all achievements being...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamerscore stuck at 990/1000 and achievements stuck at 70/71 despite all achievements being...: On Windows PC, playing the game "Endless Legend" which I got with gamepass for PC. I satisfied all the requirements for every achievement and received a notification show up for every one saying I...
  9. Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke: I purchased a game called “Let Them Come” and noticed the achievement “First Place” wasn’t unlocking for me. I looked for solutions on the web and noticed that there are hundreds of others having...
  10. CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock: hopefully someone can lend a hand. I have tried unlocking achievements in several games since this issue began and checked almost every forum and answer on the internet yet to no avail. so heres...