achievement refuses to log

Discus and support achievement refuses to log in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Game of Thrones, telltale series, I did not receive the achievement for completing a certain 'chapter' in an episode, yet I received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryptovelli, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Cryptovelli
    Cryptovelli Guest

In Game of Thrones, telltale series, I did not receive the achievement for completing a certain 'chapter' in an episode, yet I received the achievements for all the episodes after that one. i quit out of the game and loaded back up, uninstalled the
    game, restarted my console, and replayed the episode various amounts of times, yet the achievement will not unlock. what do I do? it's very aggravating.

:)

Cryptovelli, Aug 29, 2019
  2. veiledbythemist Win User

I had a similar problem with a game that I was playing awhile ago. I replayed the appropriate chapters around 4 times to get it to trigger. It didn't actually get acknowledged until two days later. Maybe give it a little time, as aggravating as that can
    be.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. angelicviki Win User

Are you connected to the internet while trying to complete this achievement? Internet is required for them to log properly. I've had achievements randomly pop if I sign out if my profile then back in. Or removing your profile from the console then adding
    it back may help.
  5. Zero420override Win User

This is a common occurrence, it will eventually unlock. It has happened to just about every Xbox gamer at some point. So no need to worry the problem will correct itself. :)
  6. Northern Lass Win User

This happened to me on walking dead telltale, I finished all the other achievements then deleted my game save both local and cloud and then replayed the episode and it popped.
Thema:

1. achievement refuses to log - Similar Threads - achievement refuses log

2. Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 - Campaign Achievement Bug: Hi everyone. It's me again xD. Good morning. I just completed the Campaign on Insane and didn't get the achievement "All Aboard The Crazy Train!" or "Discovered The True Threat To Sera". Is...
  3. LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements: I downloaded LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens, and started playing and after finishing several chapters I realized that none of the achievements have been unlocked. I've tried asking Lego, but...
  4. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  5. Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 DLC: MARS: The Queen Is Dead! Achievement not unlocking.: Hi All, as mentioned in the title, I have completed the requirements for the achievement in game. Kill 15 Alien Queens, however in the achievement tracker, it is only showing as 96% completed....
  6. Xbox one x achievement icons problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x achievement icons problem: hi, i recently bought an xbox one x after my old original xbox one finally gave up, but now i find that when i unlock an achievement the picture doesnt show up. The achievement unlocks and i get...
  7. Achievements won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock: Hey guys im hoping you can help me, i played a game offline (tomb raider: definitive edition) and got some achievements mainly mission progress ones. Ive logged online and they haven’t sync’d up....
  8. Achievements showing 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements showing 0%: My achievements say 0% when i view them on my profile when i click on them it shows the correct gamerscore but my list shows all my games 0% whats happening? Will this sort itself out been doing...
  9. Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev refuses to fix achievement, he is blowing smoke: I purchased a game called “Let Them Come” and noticed the achievement “First Place” wasn’t unlocking for me. I looked for solutions on the web and noticed that there are hundreds of others having...
  10. CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    CATASTROPHE: xbox one achievements refuse to unlock: hopefully someone can lend a hand. I have tried unlocking achievements in several games since this issue began and checked almost every forum and answer on the internet yet to no avail. so heres...