Achievement stopped tracking

Discus and support Achievement stopped tracking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing Thimbleweed park and one of the achievements "bookworm" stopped tracking after17%. I have met the requirements for it 5 times in total.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nemesis rooster, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Achievement stopped tracking

I am playing Thimbleweed park and one of the achievements "bookworm" stopped tracking after17%. I have met the requirements for it 5 times in total.

I have tried to fix this by hard reset, power cycle, uninstall game, delete save from everywhere, removing my account from the console and a factory reset. None of these worked. I looked at my achievements online at Trueachievements and it shows at 17%
    so it's not a sync issue. I don't play with my console in offline mode.

Can someone please give me an answer and or a 100% way to fix this? I have other games where achievements should have unlocked from two years ago so just being told to wait is pointless.

Thanks. Any help please message me at my profile

:)

Nemesis rooster, Jun 19, 2019
  2. xNikolex Win User

This isnt really an answer but I just unlocked this yesterday.

Make sure you are picking up new books ans not the same ones ans alao male sure you open the book before you back out. I found not all the books registered but i managed to get the achievement.

I completed it in the library just in case location matters.

Hooe you get it sorted 🤞
  3. Fembot Xbox Win User

Head on over to trueachievements.com and look at the Thimbleweed Park forum.

There should be some info there that might help :)
  4. Ackis Win User

You'll have more luck over at TA getting an answer than here. Some achievements are buggy, broken and just don't work do to shoddy programing.
  5. Khaenin Win User

I also need help. Have this problem with Battle Ages.
  6. Schlytus Win User

Achievement Progress Deleted

Unless, of course, they simply stopped tracking them. Does anyone know if support for achievement percentage tracking was dropped?
Thema:

1. Achievement stopped tracking - Similar Threads - Achievement stopped tracking

2. Achievements glitching, how to stop this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements glitching, how to stop this?: So I have played 3 games recently where several achievements have not popped up when they should have (and not silently as I have checked): Jurassic World Evolution, Call of Duty Modern Warfare...
  3. Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking: I've spent nearly a week on this and I've come no closer to finding an answer and so far nothing has worked. Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft, and The Division all seem to ignore progress of...
  4. Xbox achievements stopped working - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox achievements stopped working - Windows 10: Hi, Since few days I have an issue described in the topic. Before that time everything was ok. I can't get any achievement in Forza Horizon 3 (Even after full reinstall and running wsreset). I...
  5. My achievements have stopped working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements have stopped working.: My achievements no longer work. I've done a hard power off and disconnected my power cable for hours. I've deleted my profile from my xbox and redownloaded it. I think I've done about...
  6. Fallout Shelter achievements have stopped progressing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter achievements have stopped progressing: so after no playing Fallout Shelter for a few months due to my achievements not progressing, i thought i would download and try again, and i still can get them to progress. I have 5 left and 1...
  7. Achievements tracking stopped after the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements tracking stopped after the latest update: Hi, Since I updated the Xbox App on Windows 10 the past March 18th (version 24.27.17008.0), all games stopped tracking achievements properly and are frozen. I've checked my profile on xbox.com...
  8. Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Progress Stopped Tracking and I Can't Unlock Achievements Anymore: About 2 weeks ago while playing Skyrim I noticed it had been a while since I had unlocked an Achievement (No, I don't have any mods enabled or even installed). So I checked my Achievements app and...
  9. Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievments stopped tracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievments stopped tracking: My achievments for Ghost Recon Wildlands stopped tracking/progressing after the first day I started playing it. I have since accomplished quite a few, but gotten credit for none. I have contacted...
  10. Achievement and game progress stopped tracking - Xbox dashboard page says "sign in" ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement and game progress stopped tracking - Xbox dashboard page says "sign in" ...: For a couple of weeks now (since 5th April roughly) all my game/achievement progress has completely stopped tracking, also I have noticed since this started happening, in the top left hand corner...