Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares

Discus and support Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Haydenwill9, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares

/u/Haydenwill9, Feb 4, 2020
  2. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  3. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
  4. Shuehb1233 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
  5. ToneyJxska Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
  6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Hi forgot to mention when I click on my insider hub on pc it shows build 467.2001.30001.0 in the about section.
Thema:

Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares

1. Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares - Similar Threads - Achievement tracker latest

2. Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  3. Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01)

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01): [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  5. Achievement tracker stuck at 98%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement tracker stuck at 98%: Hello! I came here because I need assistance with the achievement tracker on one game: Star Wars Battlefront.The achievement is "The circle is now complete" (you need to reach level 100). My...
  6. Time tracker in achievements doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time tracker in achievements doesn't work: I have noticed that "minutes played" tracker doesn't work in any Xbox One game, that's why any of the games in which i have played in the last few days, doesn't shown up in "See all achievement...
  7. Achievement tracker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement tracker: I was gonna go for unlocking some achievements for halo mcc, but when I start it and pull up the achievements tab on the side, it says please start up game to see your achievements even tho I have...
  8. Achievement tracker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement tracker: I’ve been playing Warframe recently. The game has ingame chat built into it and I use it pretty frequently. Everytime I send a message I get the achievement tracker pop up saying “Nice work. You...
  9. Achievement Tracker: "Launch a game to see achievements" when in a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement Tracker: "Launch a game to see achievements" when in a game: As the title says, it has been showing that for Monster Hunter World for a few days now, it worked initially. It works for other apps and games, I've try searching the forums, but haven't found...
  10. Monthly achievement tracker not displaying the correct numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monthly achievement tracker not displaying the correct numbers: Just like the title says, by yesterday I had accumulated over 1700G and by the end of the day it said that I only had over 800G this moth, this is also happening to all of my friends on Xbox live...