Achievement Tracker not working anymore

Discus and support Achievement Tracker not working anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So here is the Problem. Games with Achievement Tracking not working. Example: Barn Finders I play the Game nothing happens at the Tracker but a Day... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arenafighterr, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Achievement Tracker not working anymore

So here is the Problem. Games with Achievement Tracking not working. Example: Barn Finders I play the Game nothing happens at the Tracker but a Day Later or so when I open the Achievement Side Page there are percentage of the different Achievements.

So is this a known Problem???

submitted by /u/Arenafighterr
    [link] [comments]

/u/Arenafighterr, Jun 18, 2022
  2. GreekGamer Win User

I'm having achievement problems .

After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks
  3. GreekGamer Win User

After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks for your advice
  4. GreekGamer Win User

After the update the achievement tracker is working. Thanks for your advice
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Achievements

You might have the achievement tracker overlay turned on. To remove it, bring up the Xbox guide, then move to achievements, and the option for the achievement tracker should be on the bottom, select it, and turn it off.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Weird menu stays on

Hi there Oneabe

This looks like an achievement tracker. Press the xbox button on the controller, go to the achievements (looks like a trophy icon) tab at the button of that tab, you will see turn achievement tracker off . This will should make it disappear :)
Thema:

Achievement Tracker not working anymore

1. Achievement Tracker not working anymore - Similar Threads - Achievement Tracker working

2. Alpha ring- achievement tracker list stays on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring- achievement tracker list stays on screen: Pulled up the side achievement tracker list kind of by accident and 3 of the achievements stayed on the screen. Had to restart Xbox to clear submitted by /u/Stymie999 [link] [comments]
  3. Achievement Tracker xboxsx bwc xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Tracker xboxsx bwc xbox360: Hello how do i turn off the achievement tracker for an xbox 360 in backward compatibility on an xbox series x .. i have no idea how it got turned on even.. Incidentally i am not done only 6 of...
  4. Turning on the achievement tracker always pops up the achievement tracker configuration

in XboX Insiders
    Turning on the achievement tracker always pops up the achievement tracker configuration: Mostly just feedback that I find this is pretty annoying because opening the tracker configuration is pretty slow. I'm not certain which rings have this, but I guess it is part removing the...
  5. Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement bugged/glitched - tracker is stuck at 99%: Hello...like the title says, i'm having issues with an achievement that doesn't unlock. The game is called "Moving Out" and the achievement is "Qantity Over Quality". I've met and surpassed the...
  6. Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  7. Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  8. Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01)

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01): [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. Time tracker in achievements doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time tracker in achievements doesn't work: I have noticed that "minutes played" tracker doesn't work in any Xbox One game, that's why any of the games in which i have played in the last few days, doesn't shown up in "See all achievement...
  10. Achievement tracker app no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement tracker app no longer working: Can any1 help, I have been working on trying to 100% clear a few games, and the achievement app tracker was working Perfectly, had it snapped while i played, but yesterday and today i have not...