Achievement transfer

Discus and support Achievement transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old xbox broke about a year ago. I just got a new one. Bought the transfer cable for my old hard drive. But now im having a conflict with my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BOSSLADY0708, Jan 23, 2014.

1. BOSSLADY0708
    BOSSLADY0708 Guest

Achievement transfer

My old xbox broke about a year ago. I just got a new one. Bought the transfer cable for my old hard drive. But now im having a conflict with my gamertag on my old one. All the achievements and data from when i didnt have xbox live is stuck on my old hard
    drive with my offline gamertag. When i bought my new one i just downloaded my profile online to my console. I thought i could just move any data not on my xbox live account during the transfer. Well thats not the case. It only overwrited my xbox
    live account and left me with my old offline account. Is there anyway to combine them?

:)

BOSSLADY0708, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Accounts ?

Will that also transfer there achievements over ?

stellamandude, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Major Nelson Unveils Xbox One Achievements

I don't have a source at the moment, but I read that the old achievements will indeed transfer in some form.

BitesizeCrayons, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Achievement transfer

Hey there, sorry, but there is no way to merge accounts.

-

The only way to have your offline stats on a gamertag is to use that local profile in the creation of a Xbox Live gamertag. Just for your information while signed in to the local account and connected to the internet you should be able to select 'Join Xbox
    Live' on the dashboard if you wish to turn the local account into an online one.

DigitalAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
  5. ThyAngryBrownie Win User

Achievements for Xbox one Minecraft from the 360 version?

If I remember correctly the achievements don't transfer as they have slightly different achievement lists, means your achievements won't transfer but you'll be able to get more Gamerscore! Hope that helps :)
  6. Putnum-6DC1125A-5A62 Win User

Crap Box one

Gamerscore and achievements transfer over.
  7. Mistress Sara Win User

Profile Switch

Hi there,

Unfortunately nothing can be transferred between accounts-game purchases, achievements, etc. Some games allow a game save to be transferred, but no achievements can be earned from that point forward.
  8. XdRafelODST Win User

Character Transfer

so far, both of my characters have been able to transfer. the achievements transferred at random tho.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Old Gamertag Achievements

It's not possible to transfer achievements between accounts.
Thema:

Achievement transfer

1. Achievement transfer - Similar Threads - Achievement transfer

2. Will we be able to transfer our Gamertag and all of it's Achievements to Xbox Scarlett?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we be able to transfer our Gamertag and all of it's Achievements to Xbox Scarlett?: I'd love to keep my Gamertag since it's the same one I have had since 2006. Is there currently any information about transferring our Gamertags to this new Xbox console?...
  3. NOVO Xbox One - Transferência de Conquistas [NEW Xbox One-Achievements transfer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NOVO Xbox One - Transferência de Conquistas [NEW Xbox One-Achievements transfer]: Ola Pessoal, Tenho um XBox One que comprei em seu lançamento, e estou querendo trocar meu aparelho para pegar um mais novo e doar este ao meu sobrinho, e queria saber se as conquistas dos jogos...
  4. Transferir conquistas salvas no hd externo (Transfer achievements saved in the external HD)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferir conquistas salvas no hd externo (Transfer achievements saved in the external HD): Pessoal, comprei um xbox one para meu filho, preciso transferir as conquistas dos jogos que estão armazenadas no hd externo do xbox 360, porém não consigo fazer isso, pois o sistema acusa que nao...
  5. Transfer Xbox account and keep all achievements and game data

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox account and keep all achievements and game data: Hello, I originally set up an Xbox account with my hotmail email account when my son was younger. He has been using it for over 8 years now and I now don't want him having access to my personal...
  6. Transferring offline 360 achievements to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring offline 360 achievements to xbox one: Hi, I am trying to find out whether it is possible to move my old 360 achievements to my xbox one profile. I have had my 360 pretty much since it came out, and racked up a ton of achievement...
  7. How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account: Hello. My son started playing XBox360 at a time when he did not have an account with Microsoft. Now he has a computer with Windows 10 and, accordingly, his own account in Microsoft. He can...
  8. Game Achievement Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Achievement Transfer: I have one adult account profile and a child profile. My son has gained an awful lot of Minecraft and Forza 4 game achievements whilst logged into my account. With concerns over his safety, I...
  9. How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer all of achievements, subscruptions, friends etc. to other account: Hello. My son started playing XBox360 at a time when he did not have an account with Microsoft. Now he has a computer with Windows 10 and, accordingly, his own account in Microsoft. He can...
  10. How can you transfer achievement points over to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you transfer achievement points over to another account: can you transfer achievement points to another account? If so how can I do that? e33570e9-e78e-4f33-8386-ff8ed87e03e6