Achievement Unlocking/Synching issue

Discus and support Achievement Unlocking/Synching issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can see other posts similar to this on this forum, but none of them seem to mention the synching issue. I thought I'd be a little more detailed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GolfPro72, Nov 18, 2014.

1. GolfPro72
    GolfPro72 Guest

I can see other posts similar to this on this forum, but none of them seem to mention the synching issue. I thought I'd be a little more detailed.

Last evening I was playing Unity, and fulfilled the requirements for two achievements - Patron of the Arts and Master Architect. Neither achievement popped for me. I did the Patron requirement about a half a dozen times, and still nothing. I confirmed that
    I got the in game reward for the Master Architect and it shows completed in the in game tracker. So I finished up what I was doing and went to bed.

Fast forward to this morning. I checked xbox.ca, and it is showing that I have unlocked 23 achievements for 385 gamer score, but in the unlocked achievements section, it shows the picture for Patron of the Arts, but not Master Architect. Without that one,
    my gamer score would be 355, which according to my other tracker (I use xboxachievements.com to track as well), is accurate for the 22 achievements I know I've unlocked.

So it appears that somewhere in the system, it knows I did complete those achievements, but the site only acknowledges one of them in the completed section where it shows the achievement pictures. It seems a bit odd to me that one part would know it's done
    and another won't show it, especially being that this is on the same site.

Anyway, I just thought I'd bring this forward as a potential issue, and seeing that others on here are experiencing the same thing, I'd assume it's something Microsoft is aware of and working on, so hopefully we'll know more soon.

:)

GolfPro72, Nov 18, 2014
  2. AndyOGreen
    AndyOGreen Guest
    Imperia Online (Windows 8) achievement does not sync on my profile

Been having similar problems with the achievements not synching on the Win10 version nor unlocking when the requirement was met. Just finished the WP version of the game, but now the Win10 app is broken the game won't log me in at all.

AndyOGreen, Nov 18, 2014
  3. VA1N
    VA1N Guest
  4. GolfPro72
    GolfPro72 Guest

As an update, I just went back on and they're both on there now. So this appears to be resolved.

GolfPro72, Nov 19, 2014
  5. GolfPro72 Win User

As an update, I just went back on and they're both on there now. So this appears to be resolved.
  6. ImaginaryRuins Win User

Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile

@Miss Diggz,

Thanks for your reply. After unlocking another achievement on 19th November online, the situation resolved itself. The achievements managed to synch properly afterward, although there was still a short delay - the two previously 'unregistered' achievements
    registered immediately upon that, but then the newly unlocked achievement did not synch immediately, and instead I had to wait for a few minutes for that to happen.
  7. StanleyStutters Win User

Is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood any good?

Getting 100% synch gets you a little bit more than just achievements you'll unlock cheat codes to use when you replay sequences. You unlock a different cheat code for sequences 1,2,3,4,5,6,8. Also you'll unlock Cristina memories for getting a total synch
    of 15%, 30%, 45%, 60%, and 75%.
  8. Kendrene Win User

Glitched Xbox One Achievements.

@Ser Cloud: yes- deleted all progress- honestly I think it was synching corrupted and that is why it would not unlock the achievements
  9. DeviSlator Win User

Achievement list error

It is unlocked on xbox.com. I have all of the achievements unlocked when you drill down but from the list view it says 195G 19/20 achievements.

This isn't an error of the phone synching with xbox.com as the same error is viewed from online or my xbox.
Thema:

1. Achievement Unlocking/Synching issue - Similar Threads - Achievement Unlocking Synching

2. Xbox One X achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X achievements not unlocking: I'm baffled by this one as I've used online guides for fixing, called support, and tried community experts to no avail. As best I can tell, these are the facts of my situation: I recently...
  3. XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Not Unlocking Achievements for GRWL: Good afternoon Guys, Im having issues unlocking 3 achievements for GR Wildlands. 1. Mission Master, I have already completed the campaign and the achievement doesn't want to pop up. 2. top...
  4. Achievement is both locked and unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement is both locked and unlocked: So I'm playing Banjo-Kazooie on my Xbox One, through the backwards compatible 360 version. I unlocked the last achievement recently, and discovered today, about 2 days later, that the achievement...
  5. Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements show up on app only not unlocked on the console: I was playing Ori and the Blind forest grinding the achievements list and I came upon an issue where I completed an achievement twice but it never showed on my screen and when I checked on console...
  6. Achievements not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking?: I earned all 142 stars on Team Sonic Racing's Team Adventure mode the other day, which should have unlocked an achievement named "Can You Feel the Sunshine?"... but for whatever reason, the...
  7. Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements still not unlocking. All options exhausted. What do I do?: The game is Assassin’s Creed II in the Ezio Collection. The achievements are to pickpocket 1000 Florins and complete sequence 8. I have power cycled my Xbox, I have logged in and logged out, I...
  8. Skyrim achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim achievements not unlocking: I have a couple of achievements that I have completed but will not unlock on my profile for skyrim. I have no mods ever installed so this shouldn't affect it. The two specific achievements are...
  9. Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't unlock this achievements, any solution?: I've been playing this game for at least 6 complete runs but I don't know why I can't unlock this achievements and they're all for finishing the game. I've played on easy in less than 4 hours, a...
  10. Achievement Unlocked in the game but did not synch

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement Unlocked in the game but did not synch: I was playing Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops last night. (17 July 2018) and I apparently got the achievement "Spotter." I did not see the achievement pop-up at the time, but the game itself is...