Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly

Discus and support Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Microsoft Bingo yesterday and though I have many achievement none are registering to my xBox Live account. I want my gamer points. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TussockyRug6428, May 2, 2018.

1. Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly

I downloaded Microsoft Bingo yesterday and though I have many achievement none are registering to my xBox Live account. I want my gamer points.

I also downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and though I have played and upped my levels across all three word games, no achievement progress is logging at all. Except for Marathon and Gimme Five (though the achievements for playing a daily and winning
    a daily registered nothing).

I downloaded the above two games hoping it would force Microsoft Solitaire and Microsoft Mahjong to register progress again (I should have received the Marathon achievement for Mahjong on 4/30 but though it showed 30/30 days played I did not get the achievement.
    And when I removed the game and reinstalled it as stated in other forums to correct the issue, it wiped all my progress for the Marathon.) .

Yes, I am connected to xBox Live while playing all these games. Why have all my Microsoft casual games stopped logging achievements and/or progress? Also, I refuse to reset Windows 10 because I am not re-downloading Office and
    other programs. There has to be a fix for this!!!!

:)

TussockyRug6428, May 2, 2018
  2. Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

My XBox app was logging into XBox Live intermittently as was the Microsoft Solitaire collection. Now neither will log in at all. Meanwhile, all other Microsoft casual games are working fine. I've tried every solution anyone's suggested (e.g. signing in and
    out, reinstalling, signing in and out with another identity) and nothing works. Has anyone out there any idea what's going on?

FlushestPeak12, May 2, 2018
  3. James Quake
    James Quake Guest
    All achievements across all games are frozen for me

So with no help from the community on here or Reddit, I've discovered that resetting the Xbox while selecting "keep everything" will fix this problem.

James Quake, May 2, 2018
  4. oldman1955
    oldman1955 Guest

I am having the same problem and do not know what is required. Microsoft Solitaire says that I am not connected to the internet when I obviously am.

oldman1955, Jul 13, 2018
  5. oldman1955 Win User

I am having the same problem and do not know what is required. Microsoft Solitaire says that I am not connected to the internet when I obviously am.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft Solitaire - can't access hints?

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues in Microsoft Solitaire with some in game content not working correctly. I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    . They should be able to provide you with more information or steps regarding this casual game.
  7. Echo4Ent Win User

microsoft solitaire

Hey catharinegreiner,

In order to save progress in the Solitaire, and other Microsoft Casual Games, Microsoft requires you to log into a Microsoft account. All Microsoft accounts are also Xbox accounts. If you already have a Microsoft account, use that information to log into
    the game. There is a FAQ for the game collection here.

Did that answer your question?
  8. XBF George L Win User

Please fix weird Japanese

Hello!

Thanks for the reply. I understand you're having issues in Microsoft Solitaire with some in game content not working correctly. Since you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    . They should be able to provide you with more information or steps regarding this casual game.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

microsoft minesweeper just crashes after the most recent updates for Win 10.

Hi Julia,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. You may wish to try the troubleshooting for Minesweeper and other casual games available in our Microsoft
    Casual Games FAQ
    too see if you're able to launch the game correctly. Alternatively, I would recommend reaching out to the

Microsoft Casual Games community for Minesweeper on Facebook
    as well. They're very active on that page and would perhaps have further knowledge on how to assist you best.

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. Achievements across all Microsoft casual games are not logging correctly - Similar Threads - Achievements across Microsoft

2. Xbox achievements improvement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox achievements improvement: When i click my Achievements app on xbox one it would be amazing if there was a simple search for either the name of an achievement or the name of a game. what do you think ? Am i the only one...
  3. Achievements notification does not appear on screen .

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements notification does not appear on screen .: I have set my console region to Greece. Iam on the skip ahead ring. After the latest update, when I earn an achievement, the notification does not appear on screen. I have filled a report. Please...
  4. Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows phone 7 and 8 achievements not syncing: This was a problem back in november last year https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-phone-7-8-81-and-even-10-achievements-not/3f9f5977-ceb4-4555-a05c-bd0f03219699?page=4 And...
  5. Could not achieve address on ark survival evolved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could not achieve address on ark survival evolved: Has anyone found a fix for this yet or is this just completely just screwed because i have already bought the pass for Genesis on ark and really want to play it wen it comes out been a month so fr...
  6. Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements: I own 2 copies of the same game, one for Xbox One and one for PC, Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Division 2. I installed the PC versions to play, but they are not listed on the PC Xbox Console app's...
  7. My achievements are not working across several games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievements are not working across several games: I've seeked support on live chat etc. but it isn't coming to a solution and I'm being referred to come here. I've waited for a few days now and my achievements on several games are still not...
  8. All achievements across all games are frozen for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    All achievements across all games are frozen for me: Hey all. So I first noticed this problem playing Ghost Recon Wildlands going for the Serious Collector achievement to collect 50 percent of the documents. It has been stuck on 97% despite...
  9. I am having some issues with the achievements on my Xbox One, none are unlocking across a few ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having some issues with the achievements on my Xbox One, none are unlocking across a few ...: Hi, I am having some issues with the achievements on my Xbox One, none are unlocking across a few games. 913f89c2-503c-4ac6-bfe9-e1479e180fdd
  10. Achievement progress reset across all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement progress reset across all games: Same here. All progress seems to have reset.. af6446aa-6060-4212-afaa-aab84f90791f