Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my account I played Halo: Master Chief Collection and after I played a few matches of multiplayer I found out that my account is not receiving any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Mack, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Logan Mack
    Logan Mack Guest

On my account I played Halo: Master Chief Collection and after I played a few matches of multiplayer I found out that my account is not receiving any achievements or stat changes regarding multiplayer, but it does count achievements for campaign. I don't
    know how to fix this.

:)

Logan Mack, Oct 10, 2020
  2. I Joicey I Win User

Xbox GamerScore

Minecraft achievements are pretty easy to get

Halo master chief collection there is hundreds of achievements
  3. Hoova-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox GamerScore

Halo the master chief collection 600 achievements to grind most are campaign
  4. PuncakeHD Win User

Xbox One. Achievements won't unlock

i have problems unlocking achievements they say there unlocked but their not.. when im playing halo master chief collection no achievements...
  5. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

1. Achievements and stats on Halo: Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Achievements stats Halo

2. Why can I no longer check "Time played" in the Achievement stats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I no longer check "Time played" in the Achievement stats?: I occasionally like to check the stats that I have for games that support the feature given to us through Xbox, however it seems to no longer keep track of how much time you've played a game. I'm...
  3. Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Xbox game stats (under achievements) tracking: Hello. My game stats (the things like time played, enemies killed, etc.) have not been updating for multiple games since at least 3/16 when I started the Outer Worlds. They are tracking correctly...
  4. "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...: So recently I've been getting a system notification sand I think its creating a lot of problems. I've already reset my xbox (unplugging it and plugging it back in) clearing local data, and messing...
  5. Stats not tracking achievements only today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stats not tracking achievements only today: i heard that there was an issue with achievments today and i was wondering if we will get the achievments we earned today that didnt count because of the outage cb8c4cf5-bb69-4e56-b70e-0548222216a8
  6. Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC: As the title says, I've been playing Halo MCC on Windows 10 since the day it came out, I have it through Xbox Game Pass. My game is not recording stats or unlocking achievements for me. I've...
  7. Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all...
  8. Spielstatistiken und Erfolge werden nicht aktualisiert (Game stats and achievements are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spielstatistiken und Erfolge werden nicht aktualisiert (Game stats and achievements are not...: Hi, ich hatte kürzlich auf meiner Xbox One die Fehlermeldung dass der lokale Cache voll ist und sich das auf Erfolge und Statistiken auswirken kann. Nachdem ich mehrere Dinge probiert habe um den...
  9. Achievements and stats not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and stats not updating: I've just started playing xbox one again after a brief break (a few months) and got the game pass. I've noticed stats are not updating and achievements are not unlocking (I've tried this with...
  10. Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...: I have been getting this message for the past few days. I have done the routine things such as hold Power button for 10 seconds, unplug the power cord, and even turned off the power to the...