Achievements appear in wrong language?

Discus and support Achievements appear in wrong language? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My CoD:AW achievements all appear in French, altough the console is set to Belgium (Dutch), my Xbox live profile is Belgium (Dutch), and all my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jurgen Van Duvel, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Achievements appear in wrong language?

Hi,

My CoD:AW achievements all appear in French, altough the console is set to Belgium (Dutch), my Xbox live profile is Belgium (Dutch), and all my other achievements (other games) do appear in English?

Also the CoD:AW achievements I haven't unlocked yet show up in mixed Dutch/French.

This gives a very sloppy impression. Any trick on how to fix it? Meaning have the achievements show up in English (preferred) or in Dutch?

thanks!

:)

Jurgen Van Duvel, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Achievements appear in the wrong language

^It is fixable, just not in your power. I believe you'll have to wait for an official fix from Xbox for this one.

DigitalAssassin, Nov 18, 2014
  3. MatsBooth
    MatsBooth Guest
    Achievements appear in the wrong language

I have the same problem in Hong Kong except English is one of the supported languages here so it should be able to be English as well as Chinese. For me, Halo MCC and Forza Horizon 2 are both in Chinese despite all my language settings being English. All
    other achievements are in English. I have hope this is fixable though as after the June or July update, all my Titanfall achievements went from English to Chinese. After the September update they changed back to English. This means it IS fixable, but it
    seems to be game specific.

MatsBooth, Nov 18, 2014
  4. DENAz666 Win User

Achievements appearing on wrong date

I'd say it will be, but if not then I'm sure support will be able to fix ya up :)
  5. hwoarang45 Win User

this *** problem still persist !!!!!!
  6. ZacClarke Win User

Achievements appearing on wrong date

I checked Smartglass and it does show the achievements on the correct date.
  7. MatsBooth Win User

I'm not sure if it was a TITANFALL patch or the September update that fixed the language mismatch for titanfall achievements because it didn't play for a while. I noticed it was fixed shortly after the September xbox system update though. But honestly
    it could have been either. It does seem to be game specific though as all my games have english achievemnets except Halo MCC and Forza horizon 2 which are in Chinese. There are a few other Wierd language mismatches though. The title of Rayman legends in
    the achievement screen is in Chinese but the actual achievements are in English, the challenges for max curse of brotherhood are in Chinese but the achievemnets are in English. It's all very irritating, because I'm sure it would be easy to fix. I guess there
    just aren't enough people affected to make Microsoft see it as a priority.
  8. Reckless150681 Win User

Just to clarify, which update was this, an Xbox update or a game update? I'm experiencing the same problem with MCC (although my CoD:AW achievements are in English) and am wondering if it's a developer thing or a Microsoft thing.
Thema:

Achievements appear in wrong language?

1. Achievements appear in wrong language? - Similar Threads - Achievements appear wrong

2. Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section: I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started another new game to see if it would appear...
  3. Achievement Notifications Wont Appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Notifications Wont Appear: For the last 2 weeks or show none of my achievement notifications show but they unlock just fine. My phone and PC get the pop upa but not my xbox x while playing. Is their a fix?...
  4. My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking: This started a couple of days ago. They're unlocking fine when I check them using the menu, however the lovely noise and banner doesn't appear when they're unlocking. I definitely have the...
  5. Achievements notification does not appear on screen .

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements notification does not appear on screen .: I have set my console region to Greece. Iam on the skip ahead ring. After the latest update, when I earn an achievement, the notification does not appear on screen. I have filled a report. Please...
  6. Achievements appearing in the wrong language (only in Call Of duty 2) Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements appearing in the wrong language (only in Call Of duty 2) Xbox 360: So, this is an issue I have had since I started playing Call Of Duty 2, the friggin achievements appear in Japanese/ Korean, can't really tell the difference. But only when viewed on the xbox, not...
  7. Xbox One games won’t appear on achievement list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One games won’t appear on achievement list: This started around a month ago. Whenever i play an xbox one game for the first time the game doesnt appear on my achievement list but a 360 game does. The achievements appear in my recent...
  8. Achievements appearing on wrong date

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements appearing on wrong date: This problem is a pet peve of mine and I'm starting to worry if somethings wrong with the console. I've been having other problems as well. So today I got some achievements in Halo 5. But some say...
  9. Achievements appear in the wrong language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements appear in the wrong language: I'm playing MCC in Shanghai on a NA console set to English/United States. The achievements are still in Chinese as reported by others. No fix yet. 98781c59-26a5-4bdc-8af7-14881b2982d8
  10. Achievements appear in the wrong language

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements appear in the wrong language: I'm an American stationed in South Korea, playing the American version of my games on an American Xbox One. But when I started playing Halo: MCC my achievements (in the achievement app and in the...