Achievements are dissapearing from my account

Discus and support Achievements are dissapearing from my account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing rocket league today and started getting achievements like score your first goal which i wondered how is this possible i have scored... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, May 11, 2020.

1. Achievements are dissapearing from my account

I was playing rocket league today and started getting achievements like score your first goal which i wondered how is this possible i have scored countless goals go to look at my achievements and ive lost half of my total achievements whats going on here? Just happened today i was at about 61 thousand gamerscore now im at 27,355 as of today

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, May 11, 2020
  2. CyberSquirrel15 Win User

I can't sign into my account!

I have the same problem and my account has dissapeared from my xbox its like it was never there please help
  3. Kingdomcome84 Win User

Achievements Dissapeared...

if you unlock achievements offline and then do a account recover w/o signing in online, you will lose ALL achievement you gained during the recovery prior to signing in online
  4. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

That doesn't work in my case. I haven't had to recover my account in a few years. All of my issues happened within a year. It certainly doesn't explain why I've received two free achievements in LFD upon immediately reaching that game's menu for that
    first time in a few months.

More people on those forums have said that they've got those same achievements for doing nothing. Just plain weird.
  5. isturbo1984 Win User

@ SatNight: It's been about a year since I played the original Batman AA version... I don't remember anything out of the ordinary back then, like if I wasn't connected to Live or whatever, but I do not believe I have ever recovered my profile at a friend's
    house ever nor had to retrieve it on my own console for whatever reason. But some sort of connection problem may have been key. That sounds most logical.

@Thookins: Yeah, I have been having lots of weird miscellaneous problems lately, Thookins. Thanks for the time for an extended reply in both threads btw. As for DS2, I haven't encountered any problems since the update on 07/18. Might have been the update,
    might have been that I am now on Disc 2, might be that I have saved over another empty slot, who knows...

lol, I should pop in L4D just to see if I get a freebie.
  6. SatNiteEduardo Win User

All of the achievements you got in the original game were unlocked offline. That may be the problem. If you earn achievements offline you must be signed in to that copy of the profile next time you sign in. There are 2 copies of your profile - offline and
    online. They are usually always in sync. But if you take a copy to a mates place or have an offline console they can get out of sync. If you then recover your profile you replace your offline profile with the out of date online profile.
Thema:

Achievements are dissapearing from my account

1. Achievements are dissapearing from my account - Similar Threads - Achievements are dissapearing

2. I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am officially banned from unlocking a glitched achievement in Just Dance 2020. I don't...: Well, it's the truth. I already contacted Ubisoft regarding my glitched achievement for Just Dance 2020 "Gotta Get 'em All". Apparently the glitch occurred during the early release of the game and...
  3. Show apps in achievement tab on Xbox One or the app.

in XboX Insiders
    Show apps in achievement tab on Xbox One or the app.: I don't understand why apps aren't shown in the achievement tab when you hover over someone's profile. They should be shown in the achievement tabs regardless if they have achievement's or not....
  4. Saints Row IV No Achievements on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row IV No Achievements on PC: Why won't achievements work on Saints Row IV? I have it through Game Pass for my pc. bd508b4f-caac-468f-b7e5-cf7a4cc4236a
  5. Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons: So my husband and i had an Xbox One. We had completely most of MW3 including Chaos on all difficulties. Last night we went to play and it showed we were level one, all the progress we had was...
  6. AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox): Hi I have an achievment (secret) called 'In the face of the gods' and it wont unlock even though it's a story progression achievment and cannot be missed. I have repeated the mission with...
  7. Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?: I went to the settings for a world that a friend of mine and I have been working in for about 6 months. I noticed at the top it says "achievements cannot be earned in this world." I don't remember...
  8. Xbox achievements dissapearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox achievements dissapearing: A lot of my games are showing as 0/1000 now and everywhere except for each games game hub, my gamerscore went down by around 78,000. Each individual achievement shows as completed but doesn't...
  9. Almost all achievements dissapeared!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Almost all achievements dissapeared!: few weeks a go i signed into my account and my GS was at 0. I had finally reached over 100,000 after spending days and days grinding achievements, maxing all my favorite series like halo, tomb...
  10. Dissapearing achievement points Dead Island

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dissapearing achievement points Dead Island: Dear helper, i have had contact with xbox chat cusomer service and they posted me the tread to this place to post my problem so you proffesionals can help me. I have played Dead Island for quite...