Achievements are not Tracking. Suck at 0%

Discus and support Achievements are not Tracking. Suck at 0% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All my game Achievements have stopped being tracked and are not unlocking. I was playing through DOOM (2016), and noticed halfway through my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GregBurke85, Mar 21, 2020.

1. GregBurke85
    GregBurke85 Guest

All my game Achievements have stopped being tracked and are not unlocking. I was playing through DOOM (2016), and noticed halfway through my play-through I hadn't unlocked any achievements. I went in the Achievements Menu and everything was at 0%. I was
    online and connected to XBL services. I removed my account and re-downloaded/Synced it with my Xbox. It semi fixed the issue, The achievements were tracking again in game, but nothing I did before removing my account counted toward ANY of the Achievements
    I should have unlocked simply by playing the game. I live for my Achievements and it's frustrating. Removing my account and re-syncing, Clearing Local saved games, then a HARD RESET works, but I have to do it EVERY TIME I turn on my XBOX and start to play.
    Any help would be great. Thank you.

The Xbox App on PC also shows all the progress Stuck at 0%.

:)

GregBurke85, Mar 21, 2020
  2. GregBurke85 Win User

That's just it, they are not tracking at all. Should I worry? I'd be livid if i beat the game and 4 days later didn't get credit for any achievement.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

it can sometimes take 4-72 hours for the achievements to pop up so don't be afraid you still get your achievements they just pop up later as usual
  4. ranger8008 Win User

Achievements Not Working

Also forgot to mention achievement tracking isn't working either. They are all at 0%.
  5. ufcmike1 Win User

Master Mechanic Achievement not Unlocking!

To be honest, I'm not sure how the % works. If it's stuck at 0%, that might be a problem.

If you're talking about the % for the achievement, I'm still not sure. On that vehicle achievement, I never noticed mine going up, it was staying at 0%, so I don't believe it keeps track through the achievements. Some achievements do keep track, but I found
    a few glitches here and there.
  6. Min-Song Kim Win User

Minecraft Achievements not Working

Everything on my Xbox Achievements is as 0%. It also has only tracked that I’ve broken 11 blocks. Every achievement on my phone is not unlocked on my Xbox, as there are no achievements or progress on it.
Thema:

1. Achievements are not Tracking. Suck at 0% - Similar Threads - Achievements are Tracking

2. Achievements not tracking/unlocking with new Alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not tracking/unlocking with new Alpha dashboard: anyone else having issues, i don't know if it is me but it appears achievements are not tracking/unlocking. submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.: So, I know I can no longer unlock achievements in Minecraft on Xbox One anymore. What happened to that game, now? And I never changed the game mode other than leaving it in Survival....
  4. Stats not tracking achievements only today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stats not tracking achievements only today: i heard that there was an issue with achievments today and i was wondering if we will get the achievments we earned today that didnt count because of the outage cb8c4cf5-bb69-4e56-b70e-0548222216a8
  5. Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Games, Achievements Stopped Tracking: I've spent nearly a week on this and I've come no closer to finding an answer and so far nothing has worked. Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft, and The Division all seem to ignore progress of...
  6. If the Just Dance 2020 achievements tracking are so broken, now what?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If the Just Dance 2020 achievements tracking are so broken, now what?: So, since I have been playing Just Dance 2020, the achievement tracking progress is so broken and nothing can be done to fix it. After I unlocked everything in the game, those achievements never...
  7. No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No sigue el progreso del logro [Doesn't track the progress of the achievement]: Hola ,llevo batallando un tiempo en logros que no me siguen la progresión Un ejemplo En far cry 5 hay un logro de matar 5000 zombies en cualquier modo Yo seguía el progreso del logro...
  8. October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout Shelter Achievements Bugged (not tracking certain achievements): Hello, I've been playing Fallout Shelter on my PC and Xbox One. While some achievements have worked, it appears as though it just gave up on allowing me to complete further achievements with this...
  10. Achievement tracking

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracking: not sure if searched in the wrong spot, but couldnt find a post about it. Just wondering when that feature they talked about awhile ago that tracks the number of rare achievements you have or ways...