achievements for destiny not unlocking

Discus and support achievements for destiny not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; example not getting trophy when equipping exotic gear or when fully upgrading legendary 2cf0d10c-1138-4f6b-a4e3-3791007a4bb3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LLOYDY43, Dec 28, 2014.

1. LLOYDY43
    LLOYDY43 Guest

example not getting trophy when equipping exotic gear or when fully upgrading legendary

:)

LLOYDY43, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Sleeprage
    Sleeprage Guest
    achievements not unlocking

Earned about 10 achievements in different games (halo mcc, destiny, sunset overdrive). They aren't unlocking...

Sleeprage, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Destiny Achievements Unlocked from Xbox 360 to Xbox One improperly and unwanted.

Hi, The achievements unlocking like they did is by design on Destiny, as everything you do on the Xbox 360 continues on the Xbox One, and vice versa. The Xbox One version sometimes has issues unlocking achievements, what you have to do to get them to unlock,
    is log out of Destiny and then log back in again, that should unlock them for you.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 28, 2014
  4. PyroMENTALIST27 Win User

all of my achievements still not unlocking

I'm also having trouble with achievements not unlocking. I've played though Halo 5: Guardians to the end of the story on normal and unlocked no achievements, and have unlocked no achievements in Assassin's Creed: Unity despite being in Sequence 4. There
    is also an achievement in Destiny that hasn't unlocked which should have, although Destiny's achievements have always been pretty glitchy.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny - Xbox One - Flawless Raider achievement not unlocking!

Hi Rubedo, sometimes the achievements don't unlock straightaway for destiny. I've had similar problems. Try starting Destiny, then log out and log back in, that can sometimes help unlock the achievements for you.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Achievement not unlocking (ghost hunter) Destiny

I had similar issues with Destiny. Eventually the achievements did unlock. You could try logging out of your account and logging back in while Destiny is still running. That has been known to help unlock achievements that get stuck.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Destiny Achievements Unlocked from Xbox 360 to Xbox One improperly and unwanted.

Hi, The achievements unlocking like they did is by design on Destiny, as everything you do on the Xbox 360 continues on the Xbox One, and vice versa. The Xbox One version sometimes has issues unlocking achievements, what you have to do to get them to unlock,
    is log out of Destiny and then log back in again, that should unlock them for you.
  8. YOU LOST2ACHICK Win User

What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

Destiny 1. The only game ive ever unlocked every achievement for
Thema:

1. achievements for destiny not unlocking - Similar Threads - achievements destiny unlocking

2. 3 achievements not unlocking in Destiny - Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 achievements not unlocking in Destiny - Xbox one: Bane of the Emperor, Lucky 7s, Decryptologist, those are the 3 i cannot unlock. Bane of the Emperor i have done over and over and over and over again, it wont unlock.. i know what to do, i have...
  3. Destiny Achievements Unlocked from Xbox 360 to Xbox One improperly and unwanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Achievements Unlocked from Xbox 360 to Xbox One improperly and unwanted.: I have looked and contacted everyone I've been told to contact in the last 48 hours, however I've been asked to come here, after talking with Xbox Customer support, then being told to contact...
  4. Destiny packing heat achievment not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny packing heat achievment not unlocking: i need to have my achievement manually unlocked ive done it 8 times and not unlocked it 424c2a5e-824e-4f6b-8e12-175002500df5
  5. Achievements not unlocking in Destiny on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking in Destiny on Xbox One: I should have 2 achievements I know for sure for Destiny possibly even more but the two in question is the Notorious and Hunter Mastery, i have tried redownloading my account onto my xbox, i have...
  6. Achievement not unlocking (ghost hunter) Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking (ghost hunter) Destiny: Is this a known problem? Collected more than 50 ghosts but still no unlock, but other Achievement's unlock. Thanks 20202150-f1bb-4ee6-8bfa-a646f322e5d8
  7. Destiny Flawless Raider Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Flawless Raider Achievement not unlocking.: I am having problems with the Flawless Raider achievement on destiny unlocking. I ran the Crota Raid with my fireteam on January 7th, 2015. Upon completion of the raid and doing what was required...
  8. Destiny - Xbox One - Flawless Raider achievement not unlocking!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny - Xbox One - Flawless Raider achievement not unlocking!: I ran a flawless raid with some friends yesterday. The second we finished, it unlocked for all of them but not me. I have waited 24 hours, and still nothing has popped. This achievement is VERY...
  9. Destiny Achievements Unlocked Improperly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny Achievements Unlocked Improperly: I own and have played Destiny since it launched last year on the Xbox 360, then stopped playing. After having issues with DLC i recently purchased for my Xbox One however I was trying to get it to...
  10. Destiny Cross-achievements not unlocking on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Destiny Cross-achievements not unlocking on Xbox One: I have had Destiny on my Xbox 360 since the end of last year and have unlocked 28 achievements on it for 590 gamerscore. A couple days ago I bought a Xbox One and have downloaded Destiny. I ran it...