achievements for the same game but separate games

Discus and support achievements for the same game but separate games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just wondering since I have the physical disc for Metro redux which includes 2033 and last light if I can get trophies on the separate 2033... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flashbloodx, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Flashbloodx
    Flashbloodx Guest

I was just wondering since I have the physical disc for Metro redux which includes 2033 and last light if I can get trophies on the separate 2033 digital copy that I got from preordering Metro Exodus?

:)

Flashbloodx, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No, the disc games & the digital games are the same games, and so use the same achievement list. The only way you might get a separate list is if it was a game of the year edition or a remastered version of the game.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Some game of the year editions and remasters do have separate achievement lists. I played the first two Metro games on the Xbox 360, so when the Metro games were rereleased on Xbox One, I was able to replay them and collect the new achievements for each
    game.

In this case, it sounds like you had the Metro Redux collection which contained the Xbox One versions of the game. The titles you received with your Metro Exodus purchase would have been the same version so they have the same achievement list.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

No, there are some games that have different versions for different regions (China, Japan, or Australia for example) or platforms (Xbox One/Windows 10) but there is not a difference between the physical and digital copies of the game; they would have the
    same achievement set.

Sorry! Have fun!
  6. Ackis Win User

No. The only way to get separate achievements on the same game is having a 360 version and a Xbox One version.
    HI MerSauta - is some cases games have been released that have a GOTY edition and normal edition with have their own achievement lists, or there's a PC and Xbox version that have their own lists, or there's a NTSC or PAL version that have their own lists
    - it's not just about console.
Thema:

1. achievements for the same game but separate games - Similar Threads - achievements same game

2. ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ACHIEVEMENT NOT UNLOCKING. 1 YEAR WAITING FOR SUPPORT. NOTHING DONE SO FAR! THIRD POST, SAME ...: Hello everyone, My gamertag is , and i am in need of some help. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I AM SEARCHING FOR SUPPORT, AND SO FAR NOTHING... MORE THAN ONE YEAR WAITING AND NOTHING. The other topics...
  3. all of my xbox live contents like achievements friends avatar or game pictures are the same ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    all of my xbox live contents like achievements friends avatar or game pictures are the same ...: Hello! all of my xbox live contents like achievements friends avatar or game pictures are the same thing! i tested on windows 10 and web xbox live and there was same problem too! i loged in to my...
  4. Duplicate achievement entries for the same game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Duplicate achievement entries for the same game.: Running Geometry Wars 2 on Xbox One using 360 backwards compatibility causes two separate entries to appear in the achievements list. The duplicates are not simply a rendering issue as the Xbox...
  5. Two achievement sections showing for the same game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two achievement sections showing for the same game.: My account is showing an achievement duplicate entry for the game. I've check both on the web and also on my Xbox One console and the duplicate is present on both, so it's not just a temporary...
  6. My achievements have disappeared and i cant earn those same ones again please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievements have disappeared and i cant earn those same ones again please help: Ok so i was in a private lobby on MW2 with some friends for a while then i had got a pop up on my screen saying i have been suspended for tampering with my account, but i had done nothing to even...
  7. Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?: I was in a previous chat and was cutoff by accident... I have an xbox 1 account that won't allow me to enter the passkey, my son forgot his passkey and ended up getting locked out. When he...
  8. Cant earn Achievements and missing older ones. Same problem with most of my games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant earn Achievements and missing older ones. Same problem with most of my games.: With most off my older games i have lost achievements that i know i have unlocked. I also cant get simple achievements like breaking on block of wood on minecraft. This has been like his for a...
  9. Achievements between 360 and xbone for same game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements between 360 and xbone for same game: I started playing Destiny on the 360 and recently switched over to the xbone and have been now playing primarily on the xbone. I have completed achievements while on the xbone but never got them....
  10. Achievements broken when playing same game on more than one profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements broken when playing same game on more than one profile: Hi, Is anyone else experiencing serious issues with achievements when the same game is being played by more than one profile ? The first game me and the wife played 'Metro Redux' had serious...