Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals

Discus and support Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Planet1979, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Planet1979
    Planet1979 Guest

I logged in to play last night and noticed that my entire history of Xbox One games, all of those achievements, were no longer adding to my account's totals. What do I need to do to correct this? If I go into individual games it still shows I've unlocked
    achievements, but the total GS isn't adding correctly for any games besides old 360 games.

:)

Planet1979, Oct 6, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

This has happened many times before with games showing 0% progress (even though you have achievements and play time in them) or gamerscore missing. It's likely another problem on Xbox's end, as it was the other times. If you check back later in the day,
    or possibly tomorrow, it should be fixed. This has happened to me as well, but it always fixes itself by the next day. Usually later the same day though.
  4. USEDDEV0TEE Win User

xbox live gamerscore not updateing and not allowing me to unlock xbox one achievements

well i can see my achievements i just cant earn anymore and the gamerscore i got from all my xbox one games have been taken away from my total gamerscore :/
  5. Fa1l3n Ang3l 7 Win User

Gamerscore not adding up to what I should have? Glitching?

This sounds like my issue.

Some achievements on the XBox One are just not adding to my total gamerscore. It's rather strange, since some achievements do add to my total gamerscore, and it shows that I have all the correct achievements in the individual games.

My total GS is 75 points less than what it should be at the moment.
  6. Rrrick Win User

Xbox one Games say a gamerscore of zero.

Same thing happened to me a couple days ago. If im on the xbox iphone app, many games that i have achievements and gamerscore for indicate zero, although my total gamerscore is correct. On my xbox one x, in the achievements page, the totals are zero,
    but when i click on an individual game they list the correct gamerscore, and all the achievements are there. Some old games, still are correct though on the summary....weird, it always was correct before until a coupke days ago
Thema:

1. Achievements for Xbox One games have disappeared from Gamerscore totals - Similar Threads - Achievements games disappeared

2. Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all...
  3. Achievements don’t work in some games !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements don’t work in some games !: Hi , I have problem with the achievements, recently I don’t get any achievements and I am doing all steps correctly , what problem ? Xbox one Game it’s : Resident evil 4 Battlefield V And I...
  4. favorite game?/hardest achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game?/hardest achievement: My favorite game has to be Halo Reach. I enjoyed the campaign. I don’t think I have unlocked an achievement that was hard to obtain. Yet. 2942ef99-5ce6-40bc-8562-80b9c63c223d
  5. Game Pass PC - ABZU Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC - ABZU Achievements not unlocking: Since ABZU is leaving Game Pass PC (& console) soon, I decided to go for the PC achievements (I already completed it on Xbox). I have been trying for the past few weeks, but the achievements will...
  6. I don't see my game in achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't see my game in achievements: Hi there, Today, I bought a Resident Evil 2 (2019 remake), and after 2 hours of playing I got some achievements, but when I want to see how my achievements progress is, I can't see my game in...
  7. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. All of my 360 game achievements have disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my 360 game achievements have disappeared: all of my Xbox 360 game achievements have disappeared from my gamerscore 98f87a70-e44b-47d1-b945-23caa554490a
  9. Games with zero achievements not disappearing from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with zero achievements not disappearing from my account: There are two games on my account that won't disappear. Both of them have zero achievements and I've tried playing other games to get them to go away. I've also tried removing my account and...
  10. Games on achievements list disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on achievements list disappeared: I bought the digital copy of RDR on xbone, even though I had a disc. Now on the achievements list there are two copies listed, one with the correct achievements and one with 0/0. The big issue...